Chapter 17. Lustful paradise.

"He..didn't respond- Shoot." Jane said at defeat looking and Ruby she started to feel a little horny at the sight she was given. Ruby was panting and she was blushing deeply and just smirked. "You aren't fighting back..i'm guessing I have consent, huh sexy?~" Ruby said getting close to Jane's face. ". . oh what the hell..this was bound to happen."Jane admitted knowing somehow it just happens sometimes in life anyway so she gave in kissing Ruby and the two would make out for a little while Ruby started to strip. "Was..this your plan from the beginning..?" Jane asked pulling away. "Well not originally..until you brought up drinking~" Ruby admitted and she was now fully undressed, not too long later Jane strip down naked as well. "Maybe I did get myself into this..but i didn't take you as the innocent type." Jane admitted, before saying another word Ruby got back on top of Jane both of their pussies touching. She would then start to make out again as they moved their good both of their wet pussies rubbing against. "Mmmhn..~" Ruby moaned out and pulled away after awhile of kissing. "Oh you're loving this aren't you?~ Such a naughty bitch aren't you?~" Ruby teased as she kept grinding against her pussy moaning softly from how good it felt. "What..If i do..?~" Jane moaned before then grabbing her tits using her thumbs to rub around both her nipples looking a little cocky, in Response Ruby was squirming around a little bit. "Haah~" She moaned out, "Who's the naughty bitch now huh?~" Jane said and before she got too cocky Ruby moved to where they're actually in a proper scissoring position and Ruby held Jane's leg up grinding more rough and quicker now. Jane she was moaning louder slowly losing herself giving into the pleasure, as scary and rude Jane could be at sometimes she was really a submissive little slut on the inside. 'W-why do I feel more sensitive..? Don't tell me it's the alcohol doing this..if that's the case i'm gonna turn into fountain if she..' "Jane is that your pussy throbbing?~ You're enjoying this that much?~ I bet you dreamed and fantasied about this huh?~" Ruby went and teased and Jane was panting lightly. "I-I can..resist for a little while..~" Jane said being stubborn but Ruby giggled softly before grabbing Jane's tit being a bit rough. "F-fuck you..~" Jane moaned her pussy throbbing more and more just leaking juices, Ruby was too but that made it easier and easier to go faster while they grind on each other, Jane's tongue was out and was making a face as she moaned louder holding onto the couch. "F-Fuck Ruby..~ I can't help it..!~ I'm gonna cum!" Jane her panting and breathing changed quick to heavy breathing and eventually her eyes rolled behind her head as her legs started to shake and her pussy squirted out some love juices, Jane still moaning loudly because Ruby didn't stop moving. "Aah!~ R-Ruby..!~ Wait please..!~ G-Give me a second too.. Aaaughn!~" Ruby smirked sadistically, "Oh keep moaning i'm gonna cum too baby!~" She said going faster, Jane got more sensitive after she came and Ruby had no intentions to stop until she came. "I'm almost there~" Ruby moaned out. Jane bit her lip still shaking holding onto the couch. "H-Hurry up and cum already you pervert!~" Ruby hit her lip gently before her eyes rolling as she had her orgasm. "Aaah oh fuck~ Jane!~" She moaned starting to slow down to catch her breath. Jane fell back staring at the ceiling panting heavy. "O-oh god..~ You..fucking sadistic bitch..~" She said as Ruby laughed. "That sassy mean personality but you're the one who got dominated." She said being cheeky. Ruby saying that struck something in Jane as she slowly sat up. "Oh yeah?" She asked Ruby. "Mhm, you really know how to set yourself up don't you?" Ruby said and looked up since she was laying on her back too but she saw Jane hovering over her face. "!" Ruby was caught off guard when Jane sat down putting her pussy on her lips and she started to grind against her mouth nice and slow. "Being Bipolar isn't that bad..~" She said moaning softly. Ruby was trying to talk but everything was muffled and only caused vibrations. "Oh yeah keep talking back~" Jane moaned as she kept grinding all on Ruby's face. Ruby had Jane's juices all over so she got a hold on Jane's thighs and started to eat her out pushing her tongue inside her and all. She would even spank Jane sometimes when she felt like it. "Mmmhn~ Yeah put that mouth to use since you brag a lot~" Jane was still feeling cocky but it all felt so good she loved every moment of this. Ruby then pulls her tongue out and then focuses on moving her tongue in a circle around her cilt. "Oh fuck..!~ Just like that Ruby!~ If you keep that up i'm gonna..~" She started to grope and play with her own breasts moaning more and more closing her eyes until her pussy throbbed more and more her pussy dripping like a facuet. "I'm gonna cum! Ooh all over your face i'm gonna cum~"She moaned panting and breathing all heavy and she came all on Ruby's face, Ruby closing her eyes and proceeded to lick up all the juices until Jane gets off her face and sat back down and looked smug. "Now it's your turn again~"Jane said, Ruby blinked a few times looking confused. "Hm?"
Jane spreads Ruby's legs and she put her middle finger and ring finger inside Ruby. "!? Auugh~ What are you..~" "Don't worry hottie, i'm just evening out the score~" She said moving her hand down to lick and move her tongue around Ruby's cilt and fingered her pretty fast, Ruby moaned loud biting her lip as she held onto Jane's head. "Oh fuck yes~ Keep going Jane this is so hot..~" Ruby moaned and while she had one free hand she used that to play with her boob. "Mmhhn~ Fuuuck this is so sexy~" She moaned out watching Jane please her for the last time the sounds of her wet pussy filling the room leaking juices because of how turned on she was. Jane then started to suck on her cilt while adding in a third finger, the pointer finger going quicker and a bit rough. "Ooh god~ Oh my fucking god..~ Jane i'm gonna cum!~ Shit shit shit..!~ Aaah!~" She moaned out and started to squirt, Jane went a little faster when she was cumming making her squirt a bit longer and made her squirm around a bit. "I-I tap out!~ Okay okay!~" She said panting. "I had to get my payback~"Jane said and giggled but then stood up. "Aah fuck I gotta clean all this up..Since we're so messy." She started to stretch. "Oh yeah..Now I owe you a shower.."She laughed nervously, Ruby giggled softly as well. "Don't worry i'll help you when we get out." Ruby said and Jane looked at her stairs. "Here follow me." She said and headed upstairs going to her closet to grab two drying towels and two wash rags. Then they enter Jane's bathroom