The Familiar Face [ Zayn Fanfiction ]

* first fanfiction ive wrote { haz } hope you guys like it... more chapters will be posted soon.

Kelly's POV:

I dont think i can take this anymore, the arguements, the shouting, the loosing sleep over what might happen, i dred every morning, sometimes i wish i would never wake up from my reckless sleep. I'm sick and tired of  the same routine over and over again, but today i felt different.

like i could get away from it all...

_________________________________________________

its monday morning, it's tipping it down outside as per usual, the weather in the spring is always drowning. but for some reason it always seems to fit my mood, depressive and dull. as i said, today felt different, maybe because i've woken up late? i never usually wake up late but i suppose that arguement i had with mum at the early hours of the morning could of had something to do with it, i couldnt sleep, her voice was stuck with me.

Luckily i managed to get atleast an hours sleep, an old boyband i used to like helped me get my rest, my world just fell apart when they broke up.

I got tickets to their ending tour in june, but zayn, the handsome one with jet black hair that flicked perfectly framing his face, his smooth hazel/brown eyes stood out to me .. zayn, my favourite! went missing, no one has seen or heard of him for 5 years, the last i heard was he was heartbroken after his 4 year relationship ended due to distance.

He loved Perrie so much, she was his everything.

Harry, the youngest in the group has now had a beautiful daughter named darcy, the name he always wanted to ca;ll his child if it happened to be a girl.

Niall was so cute, its even cuter that he married a fan, sadley they broke up about 2 years ago, i'm guessing things didnt really work out, but im happy that he's now living a single life in the countryside with his friends and family... happy.

Louis and liam are living in southan california with their perfect ass girlfriends, danielle and eleanor, their actually so beautiful, i remember having a fan account for liam and danielle, they both followed me on their 2 year anniversary, April 28th.

i loved that band so much, they were my little secret.