Chapter 3

My hand started to shake as i slowley put the phone back onto the surface, thats when i rememered.

A few months back i had a dream of running far away from home, and busking on the streets, i eventually had enough money to buy a house and start fresh, a good working buisness and everything.  

Shame it was only my imagination though.

I wrote a goodbye letter adressed to my " attempt of a mother " and left cookies on the side, i eventually ended up eating the delicious cookies,. scrumpling the piece of paper up and shoving it into my ripped jean left pocket.

Ripped jean left pocket...

I'm wearing the same jeans, skinny, washed out blue, ripped and tattered. It's them. That means my notes still inside. I placed my hand in my pocket and searched around the inside. 

Within i found an old paperclip, some old chewing secured in a crumpled used bus ticket and finally, my note.

" mum, i dont think i can do this anymore. 

The endless fighting with you and having to face school knowing what they all think of me is just too much... I cant bare it. Life is precious i know, which is why i dont want to live like this anymore. I'm starting fresh, starting new. I'm moving as far away as possible and escaping from this, please dont bother looking for me, not that you'd care anyway, i dont even know why i'm imforming you any of this. You're so wrapped up with work you will just shrug it off. Anyway, have a nice life mum, i will write to you... Eventually.

Regards, me."

As i was stood there, leaning against the kitchen surface, reading this note i wrote myself. All the harsh memories and abuse came back to me once again, i realised why i was so desperate to go.

I was egar, and yet again... I felt this pain.

If im honest i dont know why i ever stopped myself from leaving, my lifes a wreck. 

I placed the note onto the table and slid it halfway under the marble fruit bowl... Mum wont find that for a while. 

And yes, she will worry, and i hope she does, because through-out my life all ive done is helped her, but shes never been there for me.

I grabbed my overnight bag off the wooden chair and slammed the door shut on my deparcher. 

This is where my journey starts, and im more than happy to see my future.