Prolouge

We open to a TV screen turning on, showing different theme songs from Nostalgic shows as we cut to two adults as they were a little bit covered in blood and were scared as someone or something was hunting them down. Just then, two blue glowing eyes appeared out of a dark hallway as it grinned as the two adults ran for their lives and passed posters of the characters from the nostalgia shows. The male soon gets grabbed by the legs and gets pulled into the dark hallway as the woman just kept running. She made it to the main dining area as the lights started to blow up and everything went dark. The woman kept quiet as she looked at a door that was slightly open was Pacifica northwest, but younger. She then felt something behind her as it looked like a hairless chihuahua and a red cat with a blue nose as their eyes were glowing yellow.

Stimpy: you should have left when you had the chance.

Ren: But now...you die.

We then cut to the tv with the ren and stimpy theme song playing as the camera zooms in on ren and stimpy's face as we can hear the woman screaming as blood splatters the tv.

We then cut to a lounge room in ruin with Jenny, Barney, Sailor moon, Zim and Scrooge Mcduck hanging around and entertaining themselves as we see ren and stimpy pulling two body bags from the humans they killed and open the hatch that to where other dead bodies go, the basement. They throw them down the shoot and close as the gang looks at them.

Scrooge: Let me guess, another two janitors killed quick and fast.

Stimpy: yeah, and boy were they a bunch of screams.

Ren and stimpy joined the others as they sat on the couch.

Ren: But seriously, who would have thought that the people who created us ran out of money and didn't have enough left to build our theme park.

Jenny: You got that right, and after that, they stored us and the rest of our stuff for the theme park in this wearhouse in this town!

Zim: I know! I like to show them what for when they left us behind.

Zim gets up and kicks an empty can on the ground. It rolls down on the ground as we see it bump into a black and white sneakers.

???: then I'm sure we can make a...deal of some sort~.

The 7 animatronics turned their heads to see what looked like some sort of...tall and thin humanoid television cybernetic being. His head was a gray 50s/60s television box set. He had a black bowler hat with a gray band on his head, with two TV antennas sticking out, though one is bent. He wears a gray vest with a white undershirt and a black bow tie, as well as white elongated four lingered rubber hose gloves. His pants are dark gray, with solver puzzle patterns. His pants also come with suspenders with gray puzzle pieces as buttons. His pants are also a tad bit short and thin black cable-like legs are visible if one looks closer.

Barney: aaaaaand

Barney: aaaaaand...who are you?

Mr puzzles: Oh, where are my manners? The name is Mr puzzles, and I've been sent here to make a deal with you seven from my boss.