"Nah it's not gay to make out with your mortal enemy"

phighting oneshot!!! Subkit (i mean if the title dont say enough)

!!WARNING!!!!! READ!!!!-  Dubious consent (?, medkit didnt like the idea at first but ends up loving it idk help) descriptions of the taste of rot, blood, rotting flesh, rotting smells, eye gouging/scar, touching eye socket yeah yea etc. (i am NOT sugarcoating subspaces whole mouth rotting thing) Also SUGGESTIVE!! theyr egonna be all up in grinding on each other, hormones am i right ahahaaa !! 

(and if ur worried about it being graphic pfpff probably not at all im ass at writing)

enjoy!!
________

Medkit groaned, his hand firmly holding his revolver. His team for today bickered behind him, all stoked to win. He really just wanted to get back home.

He breathed in and out steady, telling himself he'll stay out of the main battle this time, shooting from afar and healing if needed. The map was Shooting Teapot Observatory, he prayed his teammates could be careful so he wouldn't have to join the main fight. He planned to stay above, shooting down, he could deal with whoever came up by easily jumping down and mixing them into the battle. He could also throw down his heals, as well as jump down for his Phinisher, he would keep this up atleast for the beginning of the phight.

It'll be an easy plan... right?

The countdown rung throughout the map.

"Ready..."

"Get'Em!"

Teamates all pushed out in unison, some going through the trampolines and others taking the usual route. Medkit followed behind, before quickly breaking from the group to get to the higher point.

He sneaked past, hurridly taking a trampoline up, already hearing weapons clang, the ground shaking and people yelling.

He shook his head, why couldn't they all focus more on the fight rather than scream their lungs off?

Medkit landed with a thud, almost missing the spinning teapot contraptions as he backed away, noticing the enemy Hyperlaser and Slingshot approach. Lucky for him Slingshot jumped down quickly, though Hyperlaser stayed behind.

Medkit sprinted towards Hyperlaser, Shooting his M2, sending bullets right to Hyperlaser. He jumped away, only a few missing as he loaded up his gun.

Medkit well knew his insane accuracy, but he also knew his speed.

Medkit ran on the outer edge, looking at Hyperlaser through the windows. He peaked out the side, causing Hyperlaser to send a shot, nicking him a few HP. He peaked out again, shooting at him. He knew he wasen't grant to win here, but would atleast take his health down a bit.

Hyperlaser threw a grenade, booming a small blast towards Medkit, making him dodge out of the way of the blast, getting nicked again.

He was down to about 45, Hyperlaser's sheild down to 46. Medkit knew he had to other choice but to probably scram unless he wanted to killed, but he felt adrenaline from this which kept him going.

He peaked out again, sending his recharged M2 out, shooting down Hyperlasers Sheild greatly, but he was returned with a charged blast sending him down health. Medkit let out a choke as the pain shattered through his chest, they were lucky they wouldn't get serious injuries.

Hyperlaser aimed again, his shot charging up, but his head and the 'horns' on his helmet perked up as a voice yelled from behind him, making him turn.

Medkit didn't waste time shooting, but he would also stop in his tracks soon realizing who was yelling like an idiot mid-Phight.

"Don't worry Hyperlaser, I've got'em!!"

Oh you've gotta be kidding me.

Medkit was about to sigh before a familliar sting hit him right in the neck.

The burn oh-so familliar.

Subspace pushed past Hyperlaser, running straight to Medkit. Subspace used his E, turning into mist before reappearing infront of Medkit, pushing him down and poisoning him further.