Stupid Jealous Alpha's

Tengen have mercy on thy soul.

The tension? High.

When you came into the dining room they already had a seat waiting for you. It was at the head of the table. Getou and Nanami were to your left while Sukuna and Toji were to your right. The blabber-mouth alpha was nowhere to be seen.

They had greeted you with an 'Omega' followed by the bow of their heads. You returned it, swiftly going to sit by Toji when the alphas redirected you to the front seat. "You sit there." Toji had said to you with a hand blocking the seat you went for.

So here you sat. Front and center. Kusakabe along with a bunch of guards stood by. Just in case they had to jump in and save you. This was dangerous. You knew they didn't drink the poison, they should just wait for you to be stretched, but they were blinded by jealousy. You could almost hear their thoughts.

'If Gojo could do it, so can I.'

Could they truly behave themselves? You dealt with Gojo one on one, you don't think you can take on all of them. They could set each other off. Someone could get hurt. The guards, the alphas, you.

The servants brought out the food and everyone dug in. You ate your meal real slow, concentrating on every chew as if you were too busy to speak. Maybe it'll stop them from roping you into a conversation. However, the alphas were just as quiet. The silence of eating supper was too damn loud.

Should you start talking? No that was nonsense. What would you even say? How's the weather? Idle chatter would only get you nowhere. You could smell their jealousy. It was sour. You wondered if they could smell your nervousness, it must be thick. Were they side-eyeing you? You didn't dare take a peak.

You thought it would be a quiet awkward dinner for the rest of the night...but then... Gojo happened. The man the myth the menace.

"Hi hi~." Gojo chirped as he threw the doors open in a grand entrance. He made his way around the table, every one giving the white-haired male a sideways glare.

"Satoru." the alphas greeted him with a chip tone.

Yikes.

Their tone didn't stop the pep in Gojo's step, if anything it made him happier to hear such jealousy. It didn't matter if the attention he got was bad or good. He thrived in whatever he was given.

What an attention whore. You thought to yourself as you greeted the alpha yourself. It would be rude if you didn't. "Good evening Gojo..." you trailed off as he passed his seat to come to you.

"Good evening my sweet Raven." He bent at the waist, eye level to you. "I think you can greet me better than that."

Your eyes widened as they circled the room to the other alphas who had stopped eating to look upon your interaction. They noticed your obvious hesitation.

"Yes..." Getou began with lowered eyes, "I'm sure it is easy to kiss him."

"Of course! I'm her favorite!" Gojo grinned digging you further into the grave you somehow created for yourself.

You had to stop this before it got out of hand. If they get riled up you fear for the worse. In the game, you had to do your best to ease the alphas so they didn't go ape-shit on each other. However, you didn't have this much problem. You gave equal attention to the alphas while playing the game. So there wasn't so much jealousy. You can't believe you had caused such a thing. You had to be more careful with your actions. You gotta take control of this alpha house. You didn't choose the prime omega life, the prime omega life chose you.