𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱?

🎀
Gojo's Sluts

Gojo stop changing the gc name

sheluvgojo
yea no☺️

Geto.
we are not ur sluts?

shoko😝
you mean me and y/n arent💯

real shit cause why u lying saying we
whos we?😭

exclusive.y/n named the group disappointments

Geto.
oh

shoko😝
oh

sheluvgojo
should I leave the gc cause unlike yall im not a disappointment😝
disliked by all

🫤

sheluvgojo
guys we should go out tomorrow night😈

Geto.
we just went out 2 days ago?

yea last time was soo draining
my neighbour literally heard me coming home😔

shoko😝
the hot one?

sheluvgojo
im hotter😏

Geto.
...

yes the hot one 🙄

sheluvgojo
ok I've seen this guy before and lemme tell you ur definitions of hot is sad

sheluvgojo
he looks like a serial killer have u seen the thing on his nose hello?!

still hot as shit
disliked  by sheluvgojo

shoko😝
agreed
disliked by sheluvgojo

Geto.
agreed
disliked by sheluvgojo

sheluvgojo
wtf guru?!? anywayss y/n hurry up and post ur picture on ig before i unfollow u u literally let us pick out THE PICTURE n DIDNT post it
liked by sh0.le1
liked by geto.suguru

I clicked off the group chat looking in my most recents for the picture to post from last night on instagram which I had completely forgot about. Once I found the emoji for the caption I posted it onto my account.

 Once I found the emoji for the caption I posted it onto my account

liked by sh0.le1 and others
exclusive.y/n 🚬
view all 2,348 comments
sh0.le1 my wife is soo fineeee😝🎀😈
sheluvgojo ok go off ig🧍🏼‍♂️
geto.suguru 🔥🔥🔥🔥
official.choso you dont even smoke fr🙄
liked by exclusive.y/n

official.choso started following you

You looked at the comment left by the unfamiliar account laughing a little bit at the comment, liking it in the process before turning your phone off. You laid in bed as it was pretty late maybe around 11pm almost 12am but after awhile you couldn't sleep so you decided to get up for a bit.

You had got up from out your bed wanting to get a little bit of fresh air. As you got up you slid on your house shoes not bothering to grab as jacket as you were comfortable in just the tank top and pyjama pants.

As you opened the door to your balcony
and you instantly smelled the scent of cigarettes.

'Weird he's usually not up this late?'

You went outside leaning your arms on the railing staring up at the sky before hearing him speak up.

"Want one?"

You look over at him deciding to actually have a conversation with the man for once.

"Isn't it a little to late for someone your age to be up, especially smoking at this hour?"

You hear him let out a dry laugh.

"Isn't it a little to late to be posting on social media ms exclusive y/n."

You turn your head no longer looking up at the stars, looking directly at him.

"Stalker much..."

You said this is a jokingly manner which luckily he understood.

"Wasn't a stalker when you like my comment now was I?"

'official.choso? His name was Choso... a hot name for a hot guy. Makes sense.'

"Am I tripping or are you being more talkative than usual don't tell me you've warmed up to me Y/n."

He speaks again taking you from your own thoughts. You let a small quiet laugh so he doesn't hear you before speaking to him.

"Warming up to you? Yeah you're tripping from all the drugs you do."

"Whatever you say doll."

You roll your eyes at the name he had called you.

After that the two of you sat in comfortable silence until you felt yourself beginning to grow tired as you rubbed your eyes feeling a yawn coming on.

"Tired?"

That was all he said before putting the cigarette back onto his lips inhaling and exhaling it. You didn't know if it was the tiredness taking over but you thought he looked extremely fine doing so, more attractive than usual.

"Y/n?"

He called out your name, which not gonna lie turned you on but once again it pulled you back to reality and out of your thoughts.

"Huh"

"I asked if you were getting tired."

You stared at him with sleepy eyes slowly nodding your head at his question.

"Mhm I think I'm going to head in for tonight."

He nodded his head putting out his cigarette before standing up from the chair he was leaned back on.

"Goodnight Y/n."

He says walking to his balcony door as you do the same.

"Goodnight Stalker."

'Goodnight Choso'

You head inside as he does the same. You lay onto your bed getting underneath the covers, falling asleep as soon as your head hits the pillows. Thinking of your neighbor now known as Choso.
🚬