Chapter 2

Dara rolled her eyes when she saw Mister School owner's son at the corridor. Again. She is currently on her way to her class.

She noticed that since that incident from rooftop weeks ago, she always see this annoying guy wherever she go. At first, she thought that it's just a coincidence but almost everyday, they always bump to each other.

When they met halfway, she heard a chuckled from him. "Act calm" she said to herself. She just continue walking like she did not see him.

After class, she decided to go to Library for some assignment. While walking, her eyes is on alert if those bitches are around. She doesn't have time for today on their bullying game.

She felt relief when she reach her destination safely.

Since this is an exclusive school where only rich kids can afford to study, the library is not that crowded. Why will they waste their time here when they are paying expensively? But these is a good chance for her to study solemnly. When she already pick the books she needed, she chose the table at the very corner.

"Found you." a voice said. She is currently reading and writing some notes. When she look up, the guy is in front of her Smiling widely at her. She return her attention on her studies as if she did not see him.

She heard him chuckled. "What are you doing?" he asked her.

She just continue her thing, didn't bother to answer nor look at him.

She heard him let out a big sigh. "You're going to ignore me again?"

Still, no response from her.

"If you will continue to that, I'll make a scene here."

She knew in herself how stubborn she is so this kind of threat doesn't affect her.

And she knew that by doing this, he will stop pestering her.

"I'll count one to three. "

Still, no response from her.

"One." he started counting.

Seconds passed "Two."

She stand up then put her things on her bag then just leave him looking like a fool.

She checks her watch, it's time for her to go at work. It's kinda far from YG university so she need to travel now.

She is working every night as a bartender at a mini-bar.

She is now on the street, waiting for the bus to arrive but suddenly, a beautiful car stopped. She is not a car maniac but she knew that this is really an expensive one.

"Where do you live? I'll give you a free ride." she saw the annoying guy inside that beautiful car.

She avoid his eyes. It's so expressive. She can't take to see pity from his eyes again.

"Come on. Don't play hard to get."

She guess that she didn't have a choice but to look at him. So, she gave him her famous boring face. "I can manage."

"I know but as a good civilian, i'll take you home. Safely. I promise"

"No. Don't bother." a finality is on her tone.

Though he is smiling, he is now pissed off. She can see it in his eyes. "Alright. I'll let you go." he stop dramatically "But just for now." he wink then drive his car immediately.

She inhale deeply. He is really something