Idea 2 | Cosmic

Title : Cosmic

Synopsis:

In a world where the boundaries between planets blur and the cosmos hold untold mysteries, human
(Name 1) discovers an enigmatic creature unlike anything they ever encountered.

The being, known only as (Name 2), is a humanoid alien who crash-landed on Earth after escaping from its war-torn planet. Desperate for survival, (Name 2) adopts the form of a human, assimilating into society while concealing its true identity. But when (Name 2) primal instincts overpower its control, tragedy strikes, and it consumes a human heart, inadvertently assuming the appearance of its victim.

Despite the horrors of its actions, (Name 1) sees beyond the facade of fear and uncertainty, finding themself drawn to the lonely alien with a heart of darkness. As they grow closer, (Name 1) discovers that beneath (Name 2) alien exterior lies a soul yearning for acceptance and belonging. So they train them to act more like a human to be unrecognisable amongst the humans (going to school,etc but since they are very dumb and all they struggle and use their powers secretly to get what they want)

But their budding romance is threatened when (Name 2) family from their home planet arrives on Earth, intent on reclaiming their lost kid and eradicating the human heart that binds them to this world. Determined to protect their newfound love, they embark on a perilous journey to prove that love transcends species and that redemption is possible even in the darkest of hearts.

Facing prejudice, persecution, and the wrath of the alien's family, they must confront their own fears and insecurities as they fight to preserve their love in the face of insurmountable odds. Along the way, they encounter allies and enemies alike, testing the limits of their devotion and challenging the very fabric of their reality.

As the fate of their love hangs in the balance, (Name 1 and 2) must make the ultimate sacrifice, risking everything they hold dear to defy fate and forge a future where love knows no bounds. In a universe teetering on the brink of chaos, they prove that even the most unlikely of souls can find solace and salvation in the embrace of love's enduring light.

This should be a Comedy/Action/Sci-fi story.

Theme song : E.T - Katy Perry