LOML

So, I rolled up to my girl’s spot where she was signin’ for her new reality Tv gig called “Baddies Dollhouse.” I was there to show some love and be a ride-or-die bestie, but I also had some unfinished business with one of the cast members on the show.

I ain't about to let nobody mess with my girl or try to start drama without catchin’ these hands. So, I was ready to throw down if I had to, ‘cause ain't nobody gonna disrespect my best friend on national Tv.

But at the end of the day, I was there to support my girl and make sure she was holdin’ it down on that show. We ride together, we die together, bad girls for life, you know what I'm saying’?

So, I hopped outta the car, and I cracked my knuckles, gettin’ ready for what was ‘bout to go down. I strutted into the building, and there she was, the person I was ‘bout to throw down with. I ain't takin’ no chances, so I slicked some Vaseline on my face, makin’ sure I was protected. I walked up to her, lookin’ all tough, and we squared up, ready to rumble. We charged at each other, ready to unleash some serious fury.

So, I was throwin’ some punches, you know,left and right, and she was throwin’ punches too. My hits were landin’ and so we're here, I gotta admit. She was keepin’ up with me, no doubt. Next thing I know, security comes in and separates us. My best friend, bless her heart, was lookin’ at us all confused, wonderin’ why we were goin’ at it. She takes us to a room,tryin’ to calm things down so we could have a talk, ya know?

“I spin around real quick ‘cause I hear all them punches landin’ on flesh, and what do I see? It’s you and Nina goin’ at it, throwin’ down like there’s no tomorrow. The way she said it, she sounded al kids of bewildered, like she couldn’t make heads or tails of what was goin’ on. “What in the world were y’all fightin’ ‘bout?” she asked tryin’ to make sense of the whole damn situation.

“Look, I gotta be honest with you, it’s all about some dumb shit, but she’s saying I didn't give her the money when I actually did. You know me, I always make sure to pay people back after they do my hair no doubt about it.” So I explained my side of the story to her, and then Nina chimed in with her version. After that, me and Nina had a little chat, we both apologized to each other, and you know what? We ended up talking and laughing together all day long. It’s all good now, we squashed that beef.

So like, I’m starting to feel some type of way, you know? Like I’m really starting to catch feelings for her, and it’s like, I can’t shake it. I’m starting to think, maybe I wanna be with her forever, you know what I mean? It's crazy, man. I don’t even really know her like that, but something about her just got me feeling some type of way.

*2 months later*

Finally, the moment has arrived and I can hardly contain my excitement as I prepare to meet my best friend and my crush. As I stepped out of the sprinter and entered the building, my eyes immediately locked onto Nina, and her face lit up with a radiant smile. Without a second thought, I dashed towards her, leaping into her embrace. But what caught me off guard was the unexpected sensation of her soft lips pressing against my cheek, causing a warm blush to spread across my face. And to add to the astonishment, we were both dressed in identical outfits, a remarkable coincidence that we hadn't planned for in the slightest.

Nana CF: Hey y'all , it's me, Nana, and I'm just getting my feet wet in this whole TV world, you know what I'm saying? I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Watts, California, and I'm holding it down as the executive assistant to the big boss, who also happens to be my childhood bestie, Ashanti. Oh, and did I mention I'm a cast member too?

Now, I ain't one to gossip, but I gotta admit, there's this one person on the show that's got me feeling some type of way, if you catch my drift. But shh, y'all ain't gonna hear it from me. Gotta keep some things under wraps, you know? Just between us.

“Oh my goodness, I just realized that we're twinnin' from top to bottom," I told Nina, glancin' down and seein' that we had on the same shoes too. I glanced back up and caught Nina givin' me a sultry look, which made me blush and quickly look away. She started laughin' at me 'cause she knew she had me all flustered.

So, once everybody rolled up, it was straight up chaos, ya know? Some of the crew from South Central, the real baddies, were in the mix - Ivory, Jayla, Chyna, and Bree. I was shootin' the breeze with Chyna and the girls, talkin' about the scuffle that just went down, when all of a sudden Chyna starts gettin' handsy, touchin' my backside and actin' like she's givin' me back shots or somethin'.

So, when Nina came back from the bathroom, Chyna moved away, and I let out a laugh. She playfully smacked my ass, and man, did it sting! I couldn't help but make a face at the unexpected pinch.

Nina then grabbed me and pulled me over to her, wrapping her arms around me from behind. She rested her head on my shoulder, all while still listening in on our conversation. It was one of those moments that just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you know?. 

Chyna was lowkey flirting with me, and I was reciprocating her vibes 'cause damn, she's fine as hell. Figured I might as well make her my "sneaky link." Eventually, we hopped on the party bus and things got wild. We were straight up having a blast, sippin' on drinks, shaking our booties, jamming to some tunes, and puffing on some smoke.

We still on the road, but we 'bout 5 minutes away from the house, you know what I'm sayin'? Nina was just lookin' around all bored and whatnot. I walked over to her, and she sat on her lap, wrapped her arms around me real tight, and then went on her phone watchin' them TikTok's, while I was playin' "Heads up" with Jayla and Chyna, tryna pass the time and have some fun, you feel me?

 As soon as we arrived at the crib, we all got comfy in our own spaces. I was lucky enough to snag my own spot, but I was itching for Nina to bunk up with me. So, I made my way to the living room, hoping to convince her to join me in my sanctuary.

"Ashanti, I need Nina in my room," I informed her, and she gave me a shocked look. "Nana, y'all were just scrappin' two months back at the signin'," she reminded me, but I gave her the puppy dog eyes and let out a sigh, convincin' her to let Nina stay in my room. 

 I dashed upstairs and found Nina in her room, bunk beds and all. I snatched her up along with her bags and suitcases, draggin' her all the way to my room without a second thought.

So, like, once we got inside, she went ahead and put her suitcases in the closet, right? I did the same with mine, and as I was making my way to the bed, Nina just straight up tackled me onto it, you know? She started planting kisses all over my face and tickling me like crazy, man. It was wild!

I was crackin' up and I turned my head, then she accidentally planted one on my lips and I was like whoa. I flipped her over, sat on her lap, and slid my hands under her hoodie, caressing her smooth belly. When she tugged me closer by my shirt, she laid a passionate kiss on me, and I returned it before getting up and heading into the closet to switch into some b-ball shorts.

I strolled outta the room to the livin' room with Nina trailin' behind me. Nina halted me from sittin' down, plopped herself on the couch, and yanked me onto her lap. We kicked off the first challenge right then and there.