Chapter Nineteen

"What you mean that?!" She said surprised. "Only because I want her too, she does it to make me happy I want her too because I love her, and I really like it." He said blushing. "What you?!" She said shocked. "Yeah, it's me Sis." He said flushing.

"But how?" She spoke. "When I'm with her can't help myself, I just want her Sis like a lot." He spoke. "Kiki." She spoke. "I want her to touch me all the time and she does it to make me happy." He spoke.

"How does she feel about it Kiki?" She spoke.

"She said that I make her happy too and she's even said that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me when I'm ready she told me that.... she wants to be my wife one day Sis!" He said happily.

"Oh, my really Kiki she said that?!" She said amazed. "Yes, she did I was so happy when she said that to me, I feel the same way about her I really do!" He said happily. "Then you'll have no problem from me when that time comes, I will happily give my blessing." She spoke.

"What about Grandma and Grandpa?" He spoke. "I wouldn't worry about them saying no." She spoke.

"I think they already knew something was going to happen between the two of you just like me." She said with a grin. "What was it that easy to tell?!" He said shocked. "Well yeah by the way you'd just stare at her Kiki." She spoke.

He makes a noise. "It was like watching someone who really wanted something they really love." She said with a grin. He's blushing even more. "You should have seen Dawn it was more so with her she fell for you hard that one." She said with a smile.

He looks at her like really.

"Yeah, really her mind was made up you were the one love at first sight." She spoke. "It was the same with me." He spoke. "See Kiki even if the two of you just met not too long ago it happened isn't that true love is?" She spoke. He nods as he places a hand over his heart.