Chapter 19

*Zayn's POV*

The morning after the concert we have to leave for Portland, Oregon. While almost all of us are still teenagers, we still don't like to get up early. So, 6:30 is way to early for all our tastes.

Jade on the other hand, is a semi morning person. Depends on her day. This is one of her days.

"Zayn! Get up!" She ordered, pulling off the bed sheets. She already had her hair, makeup, and clothes on.

I sighed, and pushed myself out of bed.

"Only 30 minutes till we gotta leave." She said and I followed her into the kitchen where the rest of the guys were all sitting, half asleep, and poking at their breakfast.

I sat down next to Niall and asked, "She force you up too?"

They all shook their heads except Harry, who's head was laying on the table.

"C'mon." This time Jade looked annoyed. No one moved.

Jade huffed off and went to do something. Just as I was going to lay my head down, a loud ear shattering sound ran through my ears. Everyone was awake now. Air horn.

"Much better." Jade said setting down the horn.

30 minutes later, we all were on our bus and off to Portland, Oregon. Since we're driving it's going to take a few days to get to Portland from Miami.Almost everyone was fully awake now. Niall and Harry were playing the PS3, Liam was listening to music, Louis was watching tv, One Tree Hill. Jade was happily sleeping on my lap as I played Flick Kick Soccor on my IPhone.

"Kill it!" Harry yelled.

"Don't push me Harry." Niall said.

I looked over at them and saw they were playing Resistance 3.

I glanced back down at Jade, her eyes were squinting and her hands were clenched. Just a dream, most likely.

"Jade," I whispered and started to move. "C'mon. Get up, please."

She slowly woke up and then clung her arms around my neck. "Mmnoo. Stay."

I sighed and let her hang on. "I'm getting up, Jade." I slowly managed to get up, though she was hanging on my back like a she was being given a piggy back ride. She hung to my back as I walked into the room with bunck beds. Mine was on the bottom. I let jade down on my bed and she detached from me.

I turned around to grab something and then she jumped on my back and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." She sounded like a child.

"I thought you were tired." She jumped down and I turned to face her.

"Nah. Just wanted to be with you." She said with her hands behind her back and grinning.

"And why exactly do you want to be with me?" I smiled back.

"Well, you are my boyfriend, so," She said placing her arms around my neck.

"Your point." I prodded at her.

"This should explain my point." Just then she leaned up and kissed me. Like always, sparks went coursing up my spine and into my brain. She was all I wanted all the time.

I put my hands on her hips and gripped her hard. Hopefully the guys don't walk in on us.

"Ah!" Jade yelled. "That tickles."

I noticed where my hands were. They were on her sides, but where her rib cages were.

"You did that on purpose didn't yo-" I cut her off by kissing her. At first she tensed, but then relaxed.

In seconds, we were on my bed and making out. The lights were off and it was an enclosed space, but not too enclosed.

"BUZZ KILL!!!!" A flash of light from behind the door struck though the room.

Everyone was stading inside the doorway with Harry's hand on the light switch still.

Jade and I looked at them. I didn't say a word, just got up. Neither did Jade.

"Please sustain all screwing until off the bus!" Louis yelled. They all returned to doing what they were before.

I turned back around to Jade. "Don't worry. I'm going to plan something special for us when we get to Portland." I said kissing her on the cheek and walking out.

****** Three Days Later (In Oregon) *******

We finally got to our hotel, Clarion Hotel, around 6 p.m.

I walked up to the girl and said, "Hi. We need our room key."

"Name?" she didn't look up from her computer. She looked about 20 or so.

Niall laughed a bit.

"Uh, One Direction." I said smiling.

Immediately she looked up at me and her eyes flashed wide open.

"Oh. My.God. I love you guys!!! Ohmigod! It's Zade too!" She got up and went infront of the counter.

Jade jolted slightly. I don't think she'd heard about the Zade thing yet.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" She handed us her Ipod.

Jade took the photo for us. She didn't look to pleased with the girl trying to kiss me and having her eyeball me.

Once the photo was taken, Harry kissed the girl on the cheek and we walked to our rooms. The girl must have fainted right there.

Louis, Jade and I were in one room. Harry, Niall and Liam were in the one across from us. "Yay, another hotel." Jade groaned, setting down her luggage.

"It's only for two weeks." I said kissing her. "Time will fly."

"If time could fly, could we fly with it?" Louis asked. Then he started to rant. "And if we could fly, could we invent flying cars and hoverboards? Oh! speaking of hoverboards! What about skateboards? You could skateboard on air!"

"This going to be a very long two weeks." Jade said still looking at Louis. He was laying on his bed, still ranting on about God knows what.

"That's what I'm here for." I said, hugging her around her waist.

"No screwing while I'm here! You can do your thing when I'm OUT of the room." Louis said narrowing his eyes and pointing at us.

"Promise, Lou." Jade said.

Paul walked into our room and said, "Concert is tomorrow at 7 at the Arlene Shnitzer Concert Hall."

"Thanks, Paul." I said. Then he walked out of the room and knocked on the door across from ours.

"YAY!" Jade screeched and ran over to her luggage. "A proper shower!" With a handful of clothes, Jade wandered off into the bathroom. In seconds the water was running and her Ipod was playing music.

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya. I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or another I'm gonna win ya. I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha-" Jade sang.

All I did was lay on my bed and listen to Jade.

Oh-Loe! X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X)

Was this one okay? Please share with me.

Fan

Vote

Comment.

It would be great if my readers could help promote my story.

Love yah, Buggies.

Love, A Directioner. XP