Why are you staring?

The next day arrives with Hao waking up seeing his blanket on the floor.It seems that he had kicked it while sleeping.He quickly picks it up and arranged his bed,ready to do his morning routine.Suddenly,his phone buzzed.He went and looked at the caller ID and it said "Taerae".Of course,he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hao!Do you want to hang out today? It's Thursday so we don't have uni!!"

"Oh I mean sure.It depends though.What time?"

"How about..11?"

"Alright sure I'm free.Where are we meeting?"

"Let's meet at the park near the uni."

"Okay."

With that said Hao ended the call.The uni was a bit far but he agreed to the meeting as it had been so long that he hadn't gone out with anybody.

He quickly dressed up and got out of his apartment.He locked the door and put his keys on his pocket.Then he finally walked to the station.

He remembered the incident yesterday and was hoping that nothing would go wrong today.Well everything went smoothly.When getting out,He scanned the area to not bump into that guy and finally proceeded to walk ahead.

With the park being near to the uni,he eventually arrived where they agreed to meet and he saw Taerae already waiting there.He waved so that Taerae could spot him and indeed he did spot him.

They hung out for the rest of the day as normal and this is probably one of the best moments Hao has had in a few years.He was smiling throughout the whole time and Taerae was just focused on making him smile and feel comfortable.

After the meet,Taerae thought of something and spoke up.

"Hao,Do you wanna stay over at mine today?We don't have uni tomorrow too."

Zhanghao thought for a while but realized that he had to go to work in about an hour.

"Ah I can't today.I have to go to work."

"Can I go along with you then?"asked Taerae.

"It's a very long shift though.I work 6 hours."

"Oh really.Alright then I will see you later!"

"Bye!Thanks for today."said Hao as Taerae leaves the spot and it's just him now.He wanders around the park for some time until it reached 4:50pm.He rushed to the workplace to start working.

As he was working,he felt a pair of eyes on him.He couldn't help but feel uncomfortable but when he looked at where he was being stared at,it was none other than Hanbin.He was basically staring into his soul.Even when Zhanghao was looking at him,he didn't look away and kept scanning him up and down.Hao was puzzled and thought "What's wrong with him today?"

As soon as Hao finished his shift and was heading out that day,he felt a hand grabbing his shoulder.He turned back to see who it was and it was none other than Hanbin.He thought he was getting beat up by his looks but it also seemed quite different.Hanbin approached him in a rather,seductive way if that's what you call it.

Hanbin moved Hao to the side so they wouldn't block anyone going in and out of the bar but they were still out in the open.As it was 11pm,there were loads of other people on the street drunk or basically making out in the middle of the street.Back to Hao and bin,Hanbin had thrown himself to Hao and pulled him into a hug.He seemed a bit too drunk.Hanbin let go off the hug and looked at Hao directly,making eye contact.

"What's your name cutie?"He said while winking.

Hao found this kind of cute but weird and gross.

"Zhanghao?"Hao said.

"Cute name.You ruined my grades so how about you let me ruin you hm?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know exactly what I mean."Hanbin said,brushing through his hair.

"No thank you.Please,I need to go home if you'd excuse me now."Hao said while trying to push Hanbin away.

"I'll pay you."

"What?"

"I'll pay you if you sleep with me."

"I reject."

"Oh come on~"Hanbin started whining,also because of the alcohol.After whining for some time,Hanbin just collapsed on top of Hao.He didn't know what to do and he couldn't just abandon him in the middle of the streets as he didn't want the blame if something happened to Hanbin.So,he just called a taxi and hopped onto it along with drunk Hanbin.

Zhanghao tried unlocking Hanbin's phone so he could ask his friends for his address but it was locked so he had to bring him to his apartment for the time being.Hao had some money left over so he used that to pay the taxi fare upon reaching the destination and dragged Hanbin inside his apartment.Hanbin was still asleep.

He put him down on the bed and took off his shoes.It was already 1 am when this happened so he took a quick shower so that he wouldn't smell alcohol on himself and went to sleep on the floor due to a huge tall man sleeping on his bed.