Chapter 12

LOOKKAEW

I could hear movement from within the гoom.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Anda climbing back into bed with me.

I smiled as I turned to face her. "Why are you up?" I asked in a groggy voice.

Anda smiled as she pulled me closer to her. She placed a kiss on my lips but moved back slightly. "Praewa came back to open the door for us," she said.

I groaned slightly, tilting my head down for Anda not to see my face. Oh god, she must have seen us in here.

"What's wrong?" asks Anda, placing her finger under my chin and making me look at her.

I stared into her eyes and felt something come over me.

I have liked this girl for so long that I feel safe. I had never felt so safe, well, not since my father was alive, but this was a different kind of safe.

"Lookkaew," she says as she pulls me back from my thoughts.

I smiled. "It's nothing. I guess Praewa saw me in bed," I said.

"Yeah, she did," she said flatly.

I noticed the change in her voice, but I moved my hand to her cheek. but she turned onto her back as I lay looking at her. I watched her jaw clench.

I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't into this or anything.

"Anda, I'm glad she did see me but I am just not looking forward to the number of questions she will asking," I said with a smirk. "Trust me, Praewa will want to know all the juicy details."

I move up slightly and climb on top of her, straddling each side of her torso with my ass on her cock.

I looked down at hee, very aware that I was still completely naked under her.

Anda stared up at me. I need to say this, but make her realize that this is truly what I want.

I move forward, placing my chest on her and making sure my eyes never leave her.

I could feel her cock go hard underneath my ass.

"Anda, I want us to work," I said. "I want us to be together."

I move my lips closer to her, her breath hitches slightly against mine. "I am going to show you how much I want this," I say, barely in a whisper.

I placed my mouth on her and kissed her passionately. She kisses me back instantly and I slide my tongue into her mouth without any hassle. We kiss softly as our tongues glide over each other softly.

I moved back slightly as my ass was in the air, but when it came down, her cock was harder than it was when I leaned down to kiss her.

I like how I affect her.

I reached around me and placed her cock in my hand.

I can feel the hardness as I stroke her slightly.

"Fuck, Lookk," she says, trying to move. I keep my knees firmly, digging into the mattress.

"I'm going to come in your hand," she says as she leans half of her body weight onto me as I stroke her a little more. "I need to be inside you now."