chapter 4 "obsession xxx"

Kai's pov:

I was so eager to see if the police man found some information but..

Police: "no not yet..but we are still investigating the case, hm oh your the one who the girl blamed right?..do you have any connections about the guy"

Kai: "uh..y-yes..kinda..he always bully me everyday and he beats me up the other day at friday with his gang friends..and that's the last time I saw him.. but I can't say that I really have a connection to him"

Police: "I see...do you know where he went after he beats you up?"

Kai: "uh..no at that time I goes to the nurse's office to heal my wounds so I didn't see him"

Police: "ok..kid thank you for the informations, if you remember something happened or where he went just tell me ok?"

Then I saw the police walked away and I started to walk at the hall way and think about what happened the other day when he beats me up then I remembered something Satoshi did saw me getting beaten up that day..maybe he is- no, no way he will never be the killer he is the kindest and handsome boy in our school he will never do that!.....right?

I walked to art class cause it was time for it anyways when I walked in the classroom I saw Satoshi there talking with some girls as usual but I'm still suspicious of him..but I don't know maybe he is or maybe he is not the killer who knows?

I sat to my sit and waited for the teacher to arrive since our art teacher is always late I looked at him tried to suspect him if he is suspicious but he is not he really looked innocent to me..then suddenly Satoshi saw me looking at him he smiled and waved hi at me, I immediately looked away...I'm not really interested with a popular guy like him, like almost all the girls wanted him

The art teacher arrived and just teaches us haw to draw some boxes triangles or some shapes and colors

After that class was dismissed and I saw my hands was full of paint I sighed and stood up to go to the bathroom to clean my hands then suddenly I saw Satoshi behind me

Satoshi: "hi kai!"

I was shocked and flinched by his sudden appearance then I realized how did he even know my name he didn't even know me

Kai: "w-what?..how did you know my name!"

Satoshi: "hm?..ohh...I don't know..maybe the rumors they started to spread around the school so that's why I heard your name"

Kai: "hmph..is that all you wanted to talk to me for?..well I'm not interested"

Satoshi: "but is it true though?.."

I paused and stopped walking

Kai: "ofcourse not!...why do you even believe them..they dont even have proof"

Satoshi: "oh..so what's that blood on your hands?"

I was confused what was he talking about-..I looked at my hands..it was paint

Kai: "it's paint.."

Satoshi: "oh my bad! I've been mistaken hehe..where are you going by the way school is over?"

Kai: "I'm going to the bathroom to wash my hands..and why are you even talking to me"

Satoshi: "hm..I don't know I just wanted to be friends with you your really interesting you know?"

Kai: "you?..wanted to be friends with a commoner like me?"

Satoshi: "yep!"

Kai: "well I guess...we can.."

Satoshi smiled really he had an innocent smiled and like a angel I looked away and walked to the bathroom and left Satoshi there I washed my hands that is full of paint and as usual I go home maybe Satoshi isn't the killer after all..

End of Chap 5