Xiaojin's Profile

Name: Xiaojin

Meaning: Strong dawn

Alias:
-Aruji-sama (by Heshikiri Hasebe)
-Xiaojin-sama (by Suibian and the rest of the Touken Danshi)
-Taishou (by Awataguchi swords)
-Nushi-sama (by Kogitsunemaru)
-A-Jin ( by her parents)
-Xiaojin-guniang (charcters from MDZS)

Looks: Long black hair, red eyes (silver is the original color), fair pale skin, and slim figure.
-Battle: Red kimono with a floral pattern, black obi, uchigatana on the left side, and hair tied up in a high ponytail with a red ribbon.
-Casual: Black capri pants, red tank top, light blue open kimono top with a cloud pattern, brown sandals, talisman earrings, and has her hair in a half up half down style.

Family: 
-Wei Changze (maternal grandfather, deceased)
-Changse Sanren (maternal grandmother, deceased)
-Qingheng-Jun (paternal grandfather, deceased)
-Madam Lan (paternal grandmother, deceased)
-Wei Wuxian (father)
-Lan Wangji (father)
-Lan Shizui (adopted older brother)
-Lan Xichen (paternal uncle)
-Lan Qiren (paternal grand-uncle)

Personality: Stubborn, smart, observant, passionate, protective, caring, mischievous, hard-working, and self-sacrificing.

Likes: Teasing her Touken Danshi, creating new talismans, art, sparing with her Touken Danshi, talking with spirits sometimes, 

Dislikes: Being stuck in her room, Hasebe nagging her, spirits messing with her Touken Danshi, hypocrites, people who hurt those she cares about, and being abandoned.

Hobbies: Art, martial arts, playing violin, cooking, origami, yoga, and spending time with her Touken Danshi.

Trivia:
-Xiaojin spice tolerance isn't good, just like Lan Wangji.
-Xiaojin's original eye color is silver, but it is red because it's a punishment that the gods placed on her because of Wei Wuxian using demonic cultivation.
-She uses both a uchigatana and talismans.
-She can hold her liquor.
-Suibian was the first sword to manifest into human form before becoming a Saniwa.
-Xiaojin always felt there was a connection between Suibian and her but never knew why.
-Xiaojin was adopted during the One Child policy in China, so she feels afraid of being abandoned again when the war is over and when the Touken Danshi is taken away from her.
-She can speak English, Japanese, and Mandarin.

Love Interest(s): ?????????

(A/N: I haven't decided on a potential love interest from the Touken Danshi or Suibian for Xiaojin but I'm open to suggestions for one of them or a harem for her.)