Princess of Power (DC Justice League x Winx Club)

A.N.: Thanks to everyone who submitted a request! I'll be asking for more in the future. 

(Disclaimer): I don't own DC or Winx Club

Prompt: Bloom never encountered Stella. Stella will become PowerGirl. Three years into her superheroine career as both PowerGirl and the CEO of Starrware (She's from a futuristic magi-tech world, even without the magic, she's bound to be smarter than most humans, and that BEFORE she gained a Kryptonian's superabilities), her past catches back up to her in the form of three power-hungry witches and one unaware redhead fairy...

"X" Speech/Talking

X Text

X Flashback

'X' Thoughts

Chapter: ONLY: 

Five Years Ago:

She could still hear Mitzi's mocking laughter behind her. She tried not to let her ex-friend's words hurt her, but it did. They cut deep.

She pedaled faster, trying to focus on anything but Mitzi's scathing words. She'd torn her down every single year. Mitzi's father could buy her out of any trouble, and there was just nothing that she could do.

Tears fell from glassy blue eyes, her gorgeous red locks billowing in the wind like a banner.

Bloom turned, muttering softly to her pet rabbit as she made a last-minute decision. She didn't want to go to the park, she didn't want to be alone with her thoughts.

Mom.

She wanted Mom. She was the only one left. Selina left her. Andy broke up with her. Mitzi betrayed and bullied her.

Bloom knew that there was only one place she wanted to be. Her independence and her fantasies could wait.

Right now she wanted...Mom.

===

Present Day: 

The sun shined down on Metropolis, the skies bright and clear, blue as the crystal waters of the Atlantic Ocean nearby.

Children screamed and laughed. Teenagers hung on each other and young couples passionately kissed on park benches as nearby kid's eyes were shielded. Families could be found lying on towels at the beach, on picnic blankets at the park, or on one of the many rides at Metropolis Fairgrounds.

Karen Starr smiled, wearing a white bodice dress with a blue skirt that came down to her knees as she walked side-by-side with Diana Prince and Laurel Lance. Diana wore a royal blue summer dress, while Laurel wore a white t-shirt and a red leather jacket with tight jeans.

The three of them had taken a day off from the League to unwind, and with the Metropolis fair available and open this summer, Karen and Laurel decided that it was the perfect opportunity to drag Diana somewhere else that she hadn't been to.

Unlike the other two, the Amazonian Princess still struggled a bit to adapt to 'Man's World', seeing as she had only left the secret Island of Themisciera mere weeks before the first of Darkseid's Parademon invasions.

After the Justice League had defeated Brainiac, a Twelfth-Level intellect Colan from the planet Culu with a nasty habit of collecting knowledge from every world before disintegrating them.