Home Alone

Piper is 5'0" and 110lbs. She's not shaved and has a bubble butt. She is wearing padded training panties and an oversized hoodie.

It is 9 in the morning and Piper is sitting on a stool in front of the kitchen island at home, eating eggs, bacon, hash browns and cinnamon toast. As she's eating her stomach is rumbling and fighting her.

"Pipey?" A little voice spoke up.

"Yes bails? What's up?" Piper asked looking down at her little sister.

"C-Can I... have some bacon, please?", Bailey asked, giving her best puppy dog face.

"Sure, thing babes!", Piper rips a small piece of bacon and handed it to her sister.

An hour goes by, Piper is home alone while her mother and sister are out on a play date. She decides that now is a great time as any. Her anxiety slightly peaking, Piper is sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob when her stomach and ass give her a really big warning. She was about to poop her training panties.

To prepare, Piper went to her room, took off her hoodie revealing her 32C breasts, and put one of her little sister's pacifiers in her mouth, "time to make a poopoo", she said behind the "binkie". She lifted her butt squeezing her boobs and started to push.

As she pushed, mushy/solid poop tented her panties and then settled to spread all over her butt and hairy pussy, turning her on. She continued to poop for another 30 seconds before she had nothing left and felt the mess she had created, "mmmmm so hot and firm" Piper then began to rub inside her messy panties and spread her mess all over her front trying to achieve an orgasm, which she did, squirting all over herself.

After she reached her peak orgasm, Piper then stood up and admired herself in her full body mirror, posing and pooping a little more making a giant bulge. She took a photo of her messy privates and posted to a secret tumblr page and captioned it "had a very big accident in my training panties💩! Oops!"

Piper then decided she had her fun and before the smell got any worse, she better get cleaned up, empty her panties and wash them.