The pinkie swear

"P-Piper? Why are you wearing my pull up and? And why are you naked?"

Piper froze, why was she naked? Why was she wearing her sister's pull up?

Piper stood for a brief moment and then cautiously, but quickly made her way to the laundry room, found one of her hoodies in one of the clean clothes basket, and took a few breaths to face her sister.

After a few short moments, Piper waddled back into the kitchen to find Bailey trying to reach for the pancakes that were on a plate next to the stove top , "Hey, Bails, be careful! I don't want you to get hurt!" Piper gently nudged the plate away from the edge of the counter, "I'll make you a plate and we'll talk."

Bailey pouted and obeyed, climbing up onto one of the bar stools on the island while Piper made her a plate. She then made herself a plate and sat down next to her sister, letting her mess squish and spread.

"What you saw, Bails, I was just waiting for my clothes to finish drying. And... uhm, about the pull up... I've been having accidents so I took one of yours to help." Bailey looked up at her, trying to make sense of the "confession" while eating, "Mom does not know, and I want you to keep it a secret. It's not a bad secret, just one she can not know."

Piper looked at her sister internally begging her small mind to gain a few gears, "Okay. Mommy 'can not know' because it is bad?"

"Not bad, just... not something she needs to know yet. And to help us, I will ask you to pinkie swear. Pinkie swears are unbreakable, and whoever breaks one will not get another secret told to them for a long time." She felt bad manipulating Bailey, but she needed to keep this away from her mom. Almost immediately prompting Bailey to stick her pinkie up in the air scared for the outcome that was just given to her.

"Okay! Now that we locked the pinkie swear, let's enjoy our food!" Piper's heart settled, her secret safe but with a very unpredictable person. Bailey loved to talk, and sometimes she'd let things slip by accident. But for now, she had to settle for what's in front of her.