06

Aram ata hai didar

se tere

Mit jate hai

sare gum

Hai ye dua ke

tujhe dekhte

Dekhte hi nikal

jaye dum.

____________________________________

At the Cultural heritage building

All the crowd started gathering towards Rajadhiraj but the security made sure none gets to even touch his hair.

Later a student handed him the scissor and he cut the ribbon and was greeted with claps of various people present there.

He silently told jay to get all the information about Shivantika and the picture that the photographer took.

Jay amusedly nodded and did the same 'are we getting ranisa for maharaj?' he thought.

______________________________________

"Thankyou so much for gracing is with your presence here Maharaj" Mr. Mohanlal said flashing his teeth towards Rajadhiraj.

To which Rajadhiraj nodded curtly.

"We shall leave Maharaj we have another event to attend." Jay said

'Where is my jaan?' Rajadhiraj thought and wandered his eyes everywhere to notice her dancing on the floor to her fullest.

'Bomb lag rahi hai ye to! Oh no what language am i using, I am the King... But uske liye to mai Awara, gunda bhi ban jaunga' His mind was crowded with her thoughts but he made his mind  to leave before he kidnaps her and takes her with him.

"Lets go" Rajadhiraj told Jay.

'Soon you will be mine jaan' With this he left the college and moved out with his Guards by his side.

______________________________________

"Jay get me all the information about Shivantika starting from where she was born and what she is doing. Her hobbies,parents friends everything" Rajadhiraj said as they sat inside the car "It should be done within an hour, You get it?"

'Friends, boyfriend hua toh? Nahi nahi padhaku ladkiyo ke boyfriend nahi hote aur honge bhi to usse ladke ko jaan se haath dhona padega haan.' Rajadhiraj was letting his devils win here because he finally got someone for himself who would be just his without any terms and conditions. Because what he wants, he gets either by hook or by crook.

Jay nodded "Yes Maharaj."

"Shivantika you yourself came into my life and now i cannot imagine it without you very soon you will be here beside me." Rajadhiraj's eyes turned dark like the night sky.

With this the car moved away.

______________________________________

Short chapter I know
Have been busy with my studies admission stuff.

Please vote, comment and follow me

Thankyouuu