13. Hot Reunion

Hot Reunion

Jungkook gently laid Y/N down on the bed in one of the guest rooms.

 Once she was settled, he let out a deep sigh as he threw his head back, hands resting on his hips.

As Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts, he suddenly heard Y/N's noise. 

Slowly, she sat up on the bed, her movements a little unsteady.

Jungkook looked at her and his expression softened, as he noticed her tearing up.

He knelt in front of her and asked

Jungkook: "Y/N what happened?"

Y/N: voice trembling, tears welling up "Jungkook... why did you leave me?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the sound of her voice, filled with pain and confusion. His expression pained as he struggled to find the right words.

Jungkook: "Y/N, I..."

But before he could continue, Y/N's tears began to flow freely, her emotions pouring out in a torrent of heartache and longing.

Y/N: sobbing "I loved you, Jungkook. I trusted you with everything, and you just... you just...."

She couldn't speak. Jungkook's heart clenched at the raw pain in her voice, he reached out to gently wipe away her tears.

Jungkook: voice barely above a whisper "I know, Y/N. And I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you, but... I had my reasons."

Y/N: voice trembling "What reasons, Jungkook? What reasons?......Why couldn't you just talk to me? We could have worked through it together. Our baby.... our baby...."

Jungkook: "Y/N, I've been meaning to talk to you about this, but I don't think you're in the right state to listen-"

Y/N: "Do you know how much I struggled when I was pregnant with Hana?... Appa, eomma... they didn't accept the baby. I had to leave home and stay in a village all alone...... And after Hana was born, I couldn't bear to stay in Korea anymore...... It was fucking suffocating and I left to America....... It's been five years since you left me... and you know what I hate the most?"

Jungkook: "Y/N..."

She screamed choking on her tears.

Y/N: "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE THE MOST!!..... I HATE THAT I STILL LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!! ....After everything you put me through, after all the pain and heartache you gave me!!!!..... I still can't let go of you Jungkook!.... It's tearing me apart!"

She clutched her heart.

Not being able to bear the pain anymore Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/N, pulling her close as she poured her heart out.