13🤎

"Yn please control yourself, don't think about what happened, now you have cleared the exam at least"Bora tried to make you understand because you were crying, along with Taehyung you worked hard for these exams but your marks were not good enough because of your health.

"I am afraid Bora" you cried out ,she hugged you caressing your back.

"Why are you afraid? Taehyung is fine with your marks you told me than why?" She asked because according to everyone it's fine but they don't know the fact you're afraid of your parents because they definitely gonna ask you about it.

"I am afraid of my parents because they will definitely ask about my results"you told her.

"There is nothing to be afraid of and Taehyung will be with you anyway so don't worry now"

"Taehyung, don't you know she's pregnant?" His mother asked entering in his room .

"If not me then who would know that I have made her pregnant?

He questioned back searching his clothes as he returned from work.

"Why didn't you bring her with you? She asked .

"Because her friend said She will drop her here"he answered.

"Does her friend knows how to drive?" She asked.

"Buses and taxis also run. Why are you asking so much questions suddenly?" He asked.

"Because she is pregnant, there are a lots of evil eye in the world. I don't want anything to happen to my grandchild" she spoke.

"I can't stop stop her in the name of evil eye please understand this ,i am going to take a shower, she must be coming" saying that he went to take a shower .

His mother started waiting while doing household chores, as the bell rang, she opened the door to see that you and your friend wasn't alone there was a boy also come along . At first she didn't say but as you sat after drinking water she sat beside you.

"Who was he? Don't you know you're a married woman and shouldn't come home with a man other than your own husband?" She asked suddenly, making you look at her while she was giving you a disappointed look.

"Look, in our society this isn't appreciated and our religion also. You married a Muslim and you've to follow that whether you're a Muslim or not ,in our religion woman can't look at another man. Your own husband should be the one ,who you could see and do whatever you want,ok?" You nod because you thought she was right.

"When are you going to change your religion?" She asked.

"Is it compulsory?" You asked, she just held your hand.

"In some months you'll give birth right?" She asked ,you respond with a "yes"

"The baby will follow Islam in the future and it's the time for mother to accept it . What do you say? You can teach him or her about the goodness of our Islam" she explained to you.

"Go fresh up I've already prepared dinner" you went to your room taehyung was wearing his clothes looking at you he came close and hugged you stealing a kiss.

"Did you had fun?" He asked caressing your cheeks and neck indicating you to close your eyes to feel his touch. You nod closing your eyes after some minutes you hugged his bare torso.

"Your papa called me he said he want to have a family dinner so he invite us " you broke the hug but he caged you wrapping his arms around your waist.

"When?" You asked nervously.

"Tomorrow" he whispered kissing your cheeks ,you got more nervous listening to him .

"I need to go to Washroom" he let you go and went out of the room.

"Eomma serve i am hungry"he called his mother from kitchen.

"What happened?" He asked looking at his mother's worried face.

"Mina said that she would call but I have not received her call yet, I am tensed" she spoke her worries.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?I will call Mina right now" he said and ask you to bring his phone from bedroom. You came with his phone and sat beside him.

"Hyeong mina is sleeping" yeonjun spoke on call.

"You better treat her right otherwise you know you'll be signing the divorce paper" taehyung respond you held his hand but he was just warning yeonjun.

"I'll make sure Hyeong" yeonjun said before dismissing the call in fear.

"Eomma yn's parents have invited us for dinner" taehyung inform.

"What gifts do people bring to your home?" She asked to you.

"Yn eat properly you must be missing everything" your sister in law taunts.

"I cook healthy and tasty everyday for my daughter in law" your mother in law said smiling.

"Yn what about your result? You didn't tell me the marks?" Your mother asked making you anxious, taehyung held your hand to make you calm.

"She has enough marks to do the job of her choice" taehyung said instead of you .

"So you will get yn to work outside brother in law?" Your sister in law asked .

"Who am I to decide this it's yn's choice and I don't think it's wrong" taehyung supported you by saying this you felt happy.

""You're her husband you should decide for her" he just kept quiet smiling nodding his head to your mother.

"In our house woman is independent we don't pressurize them" your mother in law said in attitude, you controlled your laugh when she was showing off her nails that you painted forcefully by insisting her.

"Oh I guess I came on the wrong time" you turned your face looking at jungkook but why is he here? You know taehyung doesn't like him.

"You came on right time come sit jungkook" your sister in law called,now you knew she did it intentionally.

"Hi yn, long time no see" he said sitting beside you . Taehyung on one side and Jungkook on the other ,you smiled nervously and turned your face to taehyung and he was already looking at you . Taehyung turned his face and till the end he didn't looked at you .

"I hope you didn't become a muslim yet" jungkook joked whispering making your husband more angry.

"I think we should leave it's getting late" taehyung said you immediately got up and stood beside him your mother in law also got up looking at her son's quite mad face.

"But dess-

"Thanks for inviting us"this time your mother in law spoke cutting off your sister in law in between because she talks a lot.

"Who was that tattoo guy yn?" Your mother in law asked . Taehyung increased the speed in anger, you turned your face to your mother in law you gesture her to be quite because her son is becoming volcano.

"Oh taehyung is jealous" she said loudly making him more angry. You just prayed for yourself.

Reaching to home he walked fast you followed him praying in mind.

"Jungkook was your boyfriend?" Your mother in law asked as she stopped you.

"No eomma, i am going" you went your room he was unbuttoning his shirt madly.

"T-taehyung" you called him but didn't got any reply so you went closer.

"Taehyung are you ok?" You asked and he throwed his shirt on floor and pulled you closer.

"Do I look ok?" He asked in deep voice .

"I hate him love" he confessed, you tried to touch his face but he held your hand tightly being the dominant.

"Why was he talking to you? you're my wife" he spoke madly.

"I don't know" you respond because you also don't know.

"Why?" He asked and didn't even let you speak kissing you hard . Freeing your hair he pushed you on bed and kissed you again