The Requited

It was the day of the TikTok Rizz party! "We have been planning this for so long!"Turkish Quandale says to Blue tie, "Yeah, I'm so glad it's finally coming together!" Blue tie boy smiles. Turkish Quandale puts up the posters, 'TikTok Rizz Party at 6pm tonight!' They post the boards everywhere in school, everyone's hyped up. "Yo, you heard about the TikTok Rizz party after school? It's gonna be sick!" People talk in the hallways, But, the only thing Turkish Quandale can think of is how he will see blue tie boy.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! His head screams, he runs to the bathroom and looks as himself, he's red. "Ugh... calm down..." he whispers to himself. "Just get through the night and you'll be fine...Right? How could the group leader like someone like me.." he sighs and exits the bathroom, he's on his way to last period, he walks down the hall and sees blue tie boy! Oh wow.. he looks so cute! Blue tie boy makes eye contact with Turkish Quandale and he smiles. WOAH.. AM I DREAMING?! His head asks shockingly. 'Nah.. he's just being nice.. I am his friend after all..' he makes it to last period and is so tired. He sleeps the entire period to make sure he's well rested for the TikTok Rizz party! He gets ready with his friends and blue tie boy at his house, they all show eachother their final outfits, "woah you look great group leader!" Everyone chants at him, besides Turkish Quandale, .. hello?.... Hello?! Ah! He snaps up, "What do you think Turkish Quandale?" He smiles, "I think you look great." Blue tie boy smiles and takes him by the arm... WHATTT... to the TikTok Rizz party! They are dancing and hanging out when... CARNIVAL BY KANYE WEST PLAYS?! Blue tie boy dances and sings  for the camera and Turkish Quandale is blown away, wow... how can he be so good at everything...? He asks himself silently, he starts to dance along, Blue tie boy looks back and sings with him, they look into each others eyes, and that's when Turkish Quandale knows he's alright, "Yo, let's see you break it on the dance floor, Turkish Quandale!" They all plead, he smiles and shakes his head while he gets on the dance floor, he starts shaking his hips rhythmically to the beat, he's having the time of his life. He notices Blue tie boy look at him with these eyes.. those eyes, eyes of pure love... he's just admiring Quandale! The party is over and everyone's going home, the rest of the betas say goodbye but, blue tie boy takes Turkish Quandale by the arm, "wait.. I need to tell you something.." oh god... What is he going to ask?! Blue tie boy takes him by his arm and walks with him to the bathrooms, no one else is around, everyone went home. Blue tie boy sighs, "you know, being the group leader.. you have to make it seem like you are better than everyone but, recently, it's been so hard to. I've been getting nervous and.." he sighs, and looks into Turkish Quandale Dingle's eyes. He blushes. They both blush." "I... when I saw you on the dance floor, when I saw you in the hallway, everytime I see you, I feel this heat rise in my chest and... I can't help but.. fall more in love everytime I see you.. I love you, Turkish Quandale Dingle.." he looks at him nervously, but relaxes a bit when he sees Quandale smile, "I've liked you for so long, I didn't even think you'd like me because... you're the group leader and I'm... the second class Alpha.. You're the top Alpha..." Blue tie boy takes Quandale into his arms and kissing him on the fore head and touches his skin softly, "I've always loved you, I don't care what your rank is, to me, you're always the best alpha. You try hard and you're an absolute sweat at fortnite.. you have Giga Chad Rizz... I love you." Turkish Quandale can't help but kiss blue tie boy softly, blue tie boy blushes and returns the kiss, "I love you too, Blue tie boy."