𝟙; ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

✮~ 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 [ "Dear„ ] = Shadow speach
✮~ 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 [ 'Dear' ] = Shadow thought

✮~ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ 1000+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴘᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇᴅ

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! 🎥➷➷➷➷➷

'How do they pay for window cleaning? I mean, this whole building exterior is just glass. And I refuse to believes it somehow remains so polished all the time'

Your shadow spoke to itself as it materialised next to you, it basically looked like a filled in outline of your body and clothes with only colour given for its mouth and white eyes that it could manipulate the expression it was showing.

You hummed at its comments before making sure your suit was neat and professional. You were kinda representing the Hero Commision. No pressure... Right.

Reaching the door labelled; "AUTHORISED PERSONNEL ONLY" You checked your handy UA map, which was left for you in your new home, before you decided this was in fact the correct spot.

A small knock was all you needed before a chirpy voice from inside said, "Come in!" So you did.

The room itself was bland except for the initial plant and a large U-shaped table, Police officer Tsukauchi standing in the opened part of it. While five individuals sat around the table.

"Good evening Y/n L/n! It's a pleasure you could join us today." The white mouse-like animal, who you had previously learned was the UA principle; Nezu, gestured to you to take a seat opposite him, so you did.

Before the meeting started, you looked around the room and the seating order.

Nezu sat opposite you on the edge of that double row of tables, making sure his papers were neat and in order, taking a sip of some sort of tea.

All Might's shrunken form sat next to him in a dark suit, who looked a bit surprised to see you. Not that you knew him or anything, but because he felt exposed. Actually, now that you think about it, maybe the principal hadn't warned anyone of your scheduled appearance.

On the next table, which conjoined both the previous and your table together, was a lady with spiky black hair and blue eyes. You hadn't even needed to glance at her hero costume to know it was R-rated Pro hero Midnight.

Next to her was a man with a cowboy hat and mask over his face, he also held a dark red cape. You recognised this man as the pro hero; Snipe. Special for shooting his opponents.

Your shadow, which was on the wall behind you also seemed to recognise the gun hero with a grin. It was the opposite of your solemn and quiet personality. A complete sadist, so when meeting dangerous or hurtful quirks, it praised them.

'True American'

'Are you insulting him or prasing him?'

You deadpanned , before glancing at the man who sat next to you, he looked permanently grumpy with an orangey mask that from some angles made it look like he applied foundation which was so far off his real shade and even small fangs. He had a red cloak and some fancy white tubes. This was Vlad King if you remember correctly.

How did you know all this? Well, firstly, The Hero commision had left you some rather useful UA-related documents about who works there and maps and all of that, but you also recognised some of these pros from the hero billboard charts and other places. Afterall, you worked with people who literally managed heroes. It'd be weird if you had no information about them.