𝟏𝟖. 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐦

"Eshaan stop irritating me , be seated"- i stated getting annoyed as he was continuously moving back and forth in front of me

"I am tensed bhai what if she will not come"
"Who"
"Mishu ba... Mishika dii ."- he changed his words sensing my glare, better for him.
"Don't worry, she will come and join too"- i smirked because i now how to make things work according to me. Till then nikhil came and informed eshaan about her arrival and they both left.

After a while my cabin's door got opened and she peeked through the door. Although i was not looking at her but i could feel her presence, her lavender perfume hit my nostrils. she entered and stumbled, this clumsy creature that's why she is miss dora , i chuckled.

As i have excepted from her, she was not ready to join back but will she be successful ,not at all. It's not like that i want her to join back but until and unless i don't want her to leave she can't leave.

"You are joining the company again from Tomorrow"- i scrunched my nose and stated while glaring at her hardly.

"Dekhiye mai 23 ki hu 3 ki nhi jo mujhe ghoor ke dra lenge aur company to meri juti bhi nhi join kregi " - She gave me a tight lipped smile.

(Look, I am 23, not 3 so that you can make me scared by just stare and i will not join this company at any cost)

"You are forgetting that i am your boss"- i passed her a tight lipped smile.
"My EX BOSS"- she retorted.
"I think you're forgetting something as excepted from you miss dora, let me remind you we have signed a contract"- i reminded her.
"At least so some mercy on your employees"- as the memory hit her voice got lowered.
"My EX EMPLOYEE"- i replied her in same tone and she glared at me by squinting her eyes and believe me i have never enjoyed teasing someone this much.

Till then Eshaan knocked at door -"Bhai, lily is here, Let's go". Her friend also dragged her with her. I also went there after sometime. As soon as I entered the architect's floor, Lily came in front of me, sat on her knees and started crying- "Sir i am so sorry, please spare me."
"I am not the one you should say sorry to, i think you should talk to her who has suffered because of you"- i stated and sat on near sofa because i don't want to involve myself into it , i don't believe in second chance.

" "I am not the one you should say sorry to, i think you should talk to her who has suffered because of you"- i stated and sat on near sofa because i don't want to involve myself into it , i don't believe in second chance