~Introduction~

Main Characters:
- Desmond Limiz
- Adeline Opims

Family Characters:
- Melanie Limiz
- Nicholas Limiz
- Diya Limiz
- Gavin Limiz
- Nina Opims
- Lonim Opims
- Robin Opims
- Lia Opims
- Liam Opims

Friend Characters:
- Micheal Kims
- Millie Poss
- Xavier Minate
- Yori Boms
- Bonnie Hawks
- Vinnie Nomins

Jobs/Work/Age:
- Desmond Limiz: Mafia Boss Leader - 30
- Adeline Opims: Assassin - 28
- Melanie Limiz: Mafia Boss's Wife - 75
- Nicholas Limiz: Mafia Boss Leader - 79
- Diya Limiz: Secret Mafia Spy - 37
- Gavin Limiz: Secret Mafia Spy - 38
- Nina Opims: Retired Assassin - 68
- Lonim Opims: Retired Assassin - 70
- Robin Opims: Assassin Leader - 34
- Lia Opims: Spy - 30
- Liam Opims: Assassin - 36
- Micheal Kims: Detective - 28
- Millie Poss: Undercover Spy - 30
- Xavier Minate: Secret Mafia Gang - 31
- Yori Boms: Assassin Helper - 30
- Bonnie Hawks: Mafia and Assassin Helper - 40
- Vinnie Nomins: Mafia and Assassin Helper - 41

Description:
Desmond Limiz and Adeline Opims are both two dangerous people. Their jobs involve blood, killing, and gore. Desmond knows about Adeline, and Adeline knows about Desmond. Desmond started to fall in love with Adeline and started to stalk her. Desmond has two siblings, both of them are older than him and their names are Diya and Gavin Limiz. Demond's parents' names are Melanie and Nicholas Limiz who take the last name of Nicholas. His parents still work even if they're old. Desmond took on the family generation of becoming part of the Mafia when they became an adult. The rules were pretty simple. The man was the leader of the Mafia and the leader must always have a wife even if they had to search for months or years. Desmond was passionate about that since he knew that women couldn't resist him. Adeline is a bit interested in Desmond. She had slight feelings, but she sometimes questions it. Adeline has three and they're all older than her. Their names are Robin, Lia, and Liam Opims. Adeline's parents' names are Nina and Lonim Opims who are retired assassins. They retired in fear of putting their children in danger when their kids were a young age. Their enemies had found out that they had kids and when they found out that they had Adeline, their enemies started targeting their children, knowing they would do anything to keep them safe. Adeline took over the family's generation as well, but this job was more about independence. Their friends support them all the way and don't rat them out. Desmond is friends with Vinnie Nomins, Micheal Kims, and Millie Poss. Adeline is friends with Xavier Minate, Yori Boms, and Bonnie Hawks.

A message from me:
If you have any ideas for me, please tell me! Bye!