Chapter 2 the date💖✨

(Disclaimer this is NOT my art, I found it on google! also this chapter will be Vaggie's pov only.and there is NOT any smut/lemon in this book sorry)

Vaggie's pov: charlie: "well since you think I'm cute and I think you're cute do you want to go on a date!?" Vaggie:"Yes I would love too" Charlie: "yay, omg we have to get ready!" Vaggie: "um ok then!"

(time skip brought to you by Charlie's excitement)

Charlie: "we're here isn't this place beautiful"
Vaggie: "yes,It's amazing" I sit down on a log beside charlie.

Charlie: "we're here isn't this place beautiful"Vaggie: "yes,It's amazing" I sit down on a log beside charlie

after a while of sitting in the forest and talking, we walk to the movie theater

(time skip brought to you by their happy ness)

we walk into a romantic movie after paying for tickets,a large popcorn (to share),and a cup of candy. We sit down together and the movie starts playing

(sorry about the outfit change this is the only picture I could find of them at the movies together)

The movie ends, and we walk home holding hands.

(time skip brought to you by expensive ass popcorn from the movie theaters)

Charlie: if you want we can share my room or I can get you your own? Vaggie: we can share your room if that's ok? Charlie: yes! That's perfect! we walk to her room, and get ready for bed. We lay down and cuddle.

I woke up early in the morning to Charlie not in bed

I woke up early in the morning to Charlie not in bed. I started to look around for her until I eventually found her making breakfast for us. Charlie: Good morning you're just in time for breakfast. It's pancakes,bacon,sausage,ham,eggs,cereal,& hash browns because I didn't know what you like. I laugh "you didn't need to make all of that" Charlie: *gasps loudly* I'm offended I did have to make all of this for you! Vaggie: ok thank you for making all of this,but how long did this take? Charlie: well it's 9:13 am now, and I started at 5:56 am, so 3 hours and 17 minutes. And you're welcome. Vaggie: OMG you spent 3 hours and 17 minutes making this, you HAVE to sit down and eat. Charlie: ok let's eat then.

(Time skip brought to you by the food Charlie made)

After we ate Charlie and I washed the dishes we made. I washed them, and she dried them and put them away. Charlie: I'm bored what do you want to do? Vaggie: I seen an animal shelter near by we could go there if you want to. Charlie: OMG YES! YES! YES! We HAVE to go there now! I laugh Vaggie: ok let's go.

I know this chapter is short but I wanted to release it. Also I'm slowly getting better at writing and the next chapter will be Charlie's pov. Anyways bye.💖✨