5U Chapter 2: The Story Of The Corrupted Mattsukawa

Mattsukawa was once a kind, honest, and a good souled person, but all of that disappeared the moment he hit 10 years old.

-

He became more dishonest, mean, and he became a bully.
At one point he even fat shamed Kyoutani.

I can give you a list of terrible things that Mattsun did and said so I will:

1. Framing

Mattsun would've framed anyone to get his way.

Mattsun framed Ushijima of Saying that Sakusa didn't have a father, and that caused serious problems.

He framed Kiyoomi of saying "Mattsukawa's Mother is dead" Knowing well that is not true, so that put a dent in their freindship.

2. Lying

Mattsun lied so much that know one trusts him anymore.

Mattsun lied and said he played volleyball (This was the time when Mattsun didn't pay volleyball)

3. Violence

I don't understand this one.

Mattsukawa tried to fight Kyoutani and Sakusa, because they asked what position she played. (That's how they found out that He was lying)

If Mattsukawa wasn't so corrupted at the time he wouldn't be at Aoba Josai, because people did whatever they could to get away from him, so nobody let him in or near their school, he's only there because he knows Iwaizumi and Kyoutani that's it, if it werent for them he would be without education.