Anern Solar Street Light

Anern solar is the world's leading one-stop solar street lighting system provider

Anern solar is the world's leading one-stop solar street lighting system provider. As one of solar led light manufacturers in China, we can provide OEM and ODM solar street light for sale according to customers' specific requirements. As a wholesale solar street lights company, we have private mold patent products, designed to provide customers with high-cost performance, and excellent performance of solar LED street lights.

WHY BUY SOLAR STREET LIGHT WHOLESALE FROM ANERN?

Anern solar led street lamp provides electricity through solar photovoltaic conversion, which is theoretically inexhaustible and inexhaustible. Where the sun shines, it generates electricity and stores energy. The solar street light installation is much more straightforward than the traditional electric street light, without complex and expensive pipeline laying, energy saving and environmental protection, stable and reliable work, power saving and maintenance free. The use of solar energy resources to alleviate the power shortage situation, to solve people's living needs.

SOLAR STREET LIGHT WORKING PRINCIPLE

The composition of solar LED street lamps is of LED light source, solar panel, solar battery, controller, street light pole and auxiliary materials, etc.

Solar street light assembly uses the sun's energy as a light source. During the day, under the control of the intelligent china solar controller, the solar energy panels will absorb the solar energy into electrical energy. When the smart controller detects light down to a specific value, control of the battery will power the LED light source. So when it's dark, the light source will automatically light up to realize the lighting function.

The main function of the solar controller is to protect the solar street light battery. The controller can ensure that the solar street light battery bank is not damaged due to overcharging or over-discharging and controls the light source opening and lighting time. At the same time with temperature compensation, lightning protection, reverse polarity protection, and other functions. The battery is the core of the intelligent solar streetlight. It conducts the function of the supply of solar street lights, the battery is full, the controller will disconnect the panel, and the closed circuit formed by the solar street light battery so will not be recharged.

Learn more info about solar street light, click What Is All-in-one Solar Street Light? How Does It Work?