chapter five - staying up late

"morning" olivia said to Iris when she woke up. "liv honey it's 10am what is with the sleep in? what have you been doing all night?!?" iris said handing her a cup of tea. olivia yawned when she said, "just messaging." "would the person you were messaging happen to be mr louis partridge." iris said with a smile. olivia nodded as she came and sat on the couch. "oooo soo...." iris said. "well we just chatted for ages hes so sweet and I didn't want to sleep but because of the time difference i eventually had to." olivia said taking a sip of her tea. "what time did you fall asleep?" iris asked. "2am? i think" olivia said. as iris chuckled to herself.

millie stood up and saw louis walk through the cafe door. "hey lou" she said with a smile. "hey mills, how are you?" he said with a smile. "good how's louis today" she asked. "great. amazing." he said, he couldn't stop smiling. "why are you so happy?" she asked smiling at him. "oh nothing" he said trying to cover his smile with his hand. "louuuu" millie said giving him puppy eyes. "okay okay, i just had a really nice conversation with olivia last night" he said. millie smiled at him and laughed. 

"okay so what are we watching tonight iris?" olivia asked. "well, i have two movies on the list, they are from the same series about a detective." iris said. "sounds good!" olivia said jumping onto the couch. "it is a rewatch we have seen these before." iris said grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave. "what are the movies?" olivia asked. "you'll see" iris said pressing play. as soon as olivia saw millie bobby brown on a bike she knew what they were watching. "irisssss" she said laughing. "shhh im watching a movie" she responded as olivia rolled her eyes. olivia pulled out her phone and took a photo of the tv and sent it to louis.

louis 🇬🇧

*attachment (the image)*

no way.

i'm listening to vampire right now.

coincidence? iris and i are watching enola 

homes 1 and 2 just for you louis partridge :)

sure........call me after?

yeah i'll be awake xx

__________________________________________

"god he looked like a good kisser" iris said. "iris!!" olivia exclaimed laughing. they had just finished watching both the enola homes moives. "okay night liv" iris said standing up. "sleep well, love you iris" olivia said walking towards her room. "night!" iris said. olivia walked into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. she jumped onto her bed and pulled out her phone. as she called louis. she didn't have to wait long before he picked up. "hey liv" he said smiling. "hey lou" she responded. "how was enola homes? i've never seen it." he said laughing. "oh amazing, you should watch it" olivia said laughing. "so whats going on in london right now??" olivia asked. "well just chilling out how about in new york" he asked. "well given it is 1am not much" she laughed. 

louis and olivia chatted for a while before olivia fell asleep on the facetime, louis never hung up instead he stayed up for a little longer before going to bed.

olivia woke up to see her phone on her nightstand, still on the facetime. she saw louis was awake. "did i fall asleep?" olivia said with a smile. "yes im just so boring" he said laughing. "sorry, i was really tired" she said while grabbing her phone. "all good" "hey what are you doing up now? it is 9 here which means it is 4am there louis go to sleep!!" olivia said. "well i have better things to do" he said laughing. "really, than sleep? what better things do you have to do?" olivia asked. "talking to you"