CRAWL HOME TO HER

B L E E D I N G H E A R T

i want to meet you in every place I ever loved
listen to me - I am your echo
I would rather break the world than lose you
( this is how you lose the time war // amal el-mohtar  )

i want to meet you in every place I ever loved listen to me - I am your echoI would rather break the world than lose you( this is how you lose the time war // amal el-mohtar  )

nogami yaeko came into the world with too much love and sympathy and becomes labelled the priest's favourite sacrificial lamb because she is so sweet and docile and she holds very still when he puts the rope around her neck and she trots along hap...

nogami yaeko came into the world with too much love and sympathy and becomes labelled the priest's favourite sacrificial lamb because she is so sweet and docile and she holds very still when he puts the rope around her neck and she trots along happily with a trusting gait as he leads her to the altar and he doesn't even have to tie her down because she lays so very still and only bleats once or twice in her lovely lamb voice and when the knife comes down it cuts through her like butter as the blood runs like honey, not tar, and she offers no resistance and she bleeds pretty pink like a rivulet string of rosemaries all over her new white wool and her guts all unspool like the most beautiful shining yarn and her eyes are animal and dumb and hold no accusation and every time she dies she comes right back as another little lamb because he loves her so so much and he always chooses her for the sacrifice every time and he always places one hand on her small and twitching nose to calm her while he lifts the knife and he doesn't do it for the other lambs only her because she's his favourite.

( rollercoasterwords + sapphling, tumblr )

BLEEDING HEART.