chapter six - maybe just friends?

a/n - in this 'book' adam and olivia haven't dated yet.........

"well he stayed up.. or woke up early when it was like 5am there to talk to me before work." olivia chuckled. "awww" iris said smiling. "anyway lets go we don't wanna be late" maddie said as they left olivia's apartment.

"so, going to make a move?" conan asked olivia. she thought about it for a second then said, "i dont know conan, like he's such a nice person to be friends with, yes he would be a great boyfriend but what if he doesn't feel that way then i might just ruin our friendship." olivia sighed. "what! but livvv, he's perfect for you!" conan responded. olivia laughed as she shook her head. "plus he lives in englandd" olivia said. "but a british guy! it's perfect!!" iris said taking a sip of her drink. "i mean he is cuteee" olivia said. "you better watch your back....or i'll take him" madison joked.

after dinner the four of them decided to go get a coffee. "okay so who's getting what?" olivia asked. "honestly i just want a lemonade." conan said with a laugh. "you're the one who suggested coffee!" iris laughed. "iced coffee for me." maddie said. "same here, god im tired" iris said. "okay, 2 iced coffees, a matcha latte and a lemonade...." olivia said before walking up to the counter. "hi, how can i help" the guy asked her. she looked up at him and smiled, "could i please get 2 iced coffees, a lemonade and....what was i having?" olivia thought out loud. "oh sorry and a matcha latte" the guy laughed before putting in her order. "will be ready soon" he said smiling. olivia looked at him and smiled back before laughing back to her friends. "what's so funny?" conan asked. "oh nothing" she said, honestly she didn't know what was funny.

"olivia?" the guy called out. olivia and her friends went to collect their drinks. he handed her her matcha latte, "thank you" she said taking her drink. she looked down up the cup to see that someone had written on it, 'call me if you want -adam' and a number. she looked back to the guy and saw him smile at her before giving her a wink. she laughed and returned the wink back. conan looked at her wondering what was happening. "liv?" he asked. "what?" she responded. "what just happened?" he said. "oh nothing, some guy gave me his number, i probably won't call him anyway.." she said. but conan wasn't convinced.

louis 🇬🇧

hey lou!!

hey livv how was your day?

good thanks, how about you?

boring, better now that i'm talking to you :)

haha xx

you know one day i should go to london.

you really should.

i'm booking a flight now.

you better be :)

__________________________________

olivia facetimed louis, and they began talking about their day. "seriously, you should come." louis said through the phone. "i will! soon, hopefully" she laughed.

conan laughed as he heard olivia say that through the door. then he had a plan.