𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐃𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 - 1519

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐣𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧

I was just staring at the door from where she left. She is so naive , I talked rudely with her even after knowing that I'm at fault. She didn't even asked my name and nor did she told her name. It doesn't matter baby , you will just be mine whoever you're. I stood by balcony staring at her leaving. There were many cars and guards also. It looks like I was right she is from royal family. I captured her picture in my mobile from balcony. I'll make you mine soon 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉.

(𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒 - 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ. 𝐷𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 , 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 , 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 , 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.)

I left for Lucknow 10 minutes after she left. I sat in the backseat of my rolls Royce and closed the partition. I called my private investigator who is my friend also , Arjun rathore. He is the CEO of Rathores Architect. He picked the call in 2 rings.

"Oh my God , see the great maharaj graced us with their call." Arjun said dramatically

"Can we get to point?" I replied getting straight to the point. I swear if he wasnt my bestfriend I would have sliced his throat for talking to me like that.

"Ohh sam you really forgot me." He said fake crying and I know he must be wiping his fake tears now

"Are you done?" I said coldly

"You're so unromantic man." He said dramatically

"I'm sending you a girl's photo. I need her every detail from hair colour to show size everything." I said in professional tone

"Are you cheating on me with that girl???" Arjun shouted and literally I had to move mobile away from my ear.

"Are you planning to make me deaf?" I said boringly

"Oh darling how can I do that to you. I love you so much." He said dramatically

"I want her details till tonight." I ordered and without waiting for response I ended the call and threw the phone on other side and started working in my laptop.

Those pair of black ravishing eyes were continuously roaming in my mind. Her eyes were like the fog on a winding road, blurring my vision and muddling my sense of direction. This was the first time I was not feeling like working . I closed the laptop in frustration and threw it aside. I ran my hand into my hair with inhaling harsh breath to calm my anger. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the headrest.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡?

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

On the other side, Zoya's condition was similar to samad. Everyone was sleeping after enjoying. She was driving but suddenly a speeding truck passed by her side, she flinched and her hand was not in the steering wheel anymore. Before the car could go out of control Asher took hold of steering wheel and stopped the car in corner and looked at Zoya. She was just staring at road then she looked up at asher.