Prolouge

As the crisp autumn breeze rustled through the streets of Seoul, Kang Yunho found himself wandering aimlessly through the bustling city. With his headphones snugly nestled over his ears, he lost himself in the rhythm of the latest tune streaming from his playlist. Suddenly, taking a glance at his friend's phone, something had caught his eye.

Intrigued, Yunho took of his headphones and glanced at his friend's phone screen, a video played, his friend oblivious to his curiosity as he continued to watch the video, where the title "Secret Story of the Swan" flashed in bold letters. Curiosity piqued, he leaned in closer to get a better look. The words "Iz*One" flashed in golden letters on the screen.

With a furrowed brow, Yunho turned to his friend, Park Jinghyun, who stood beside him, equally entranced by the scene before them. "Who are they?" Yunho inquired, his voice tinged with wonder.

Jinghyun's eyes lit up with excitement as he launched into an animated explanation. "Ehh? You don't know about Iz*One? Aigoo... You poor soul! They're a girl group formed from the survival show Produce 48, they're the best!"

As Jinghyun spoke, Yunho's gaze remained fixed on the screen, his fascination growing with each passing moment. Without hesitation, he continued to watch the MV of, "Secret Story of the Swan," and was immediately swept away by the enchanting melody and mesmerizing choreography.

"Another one down the rabbit hole." Jinghyun voiced out with a smirk, as he looked at Yunho's entranced gaze, staring as the MV continued to play.

The music washed over Yunho like a tidal wave, igniting a newfound passion within him. He found himself captivated by the ethereal beauty of the members, each one exuding grace and charisma in equal measure.

With a sense of awe coursing through his veins, Yunho muttered under his breath, his voice barely audible above the pulsating beat.

"The Story of the Swan, huh?"

END

Book 2 in the making!

Keep in mind that this is just the base of it, I won't be updating this until I can put out more chapters for my first book!

Nevertheless, hope you enjoy!