Chapter 10: Nine Schools Competition (Part 1)

The Next day, Akari woke up from his sleep after the incident with Miyuki who she was so scared of when she was mad at Akari and almost froze him to death. Finally, the Nine Schools Competition has prepared and all students from Nine Schools must participate if they don't they will put shame on their academy and the country.

At the parking lot. The First Year Students were prepared for the tournament, and Saegusa Mayumi, the First High President, checked to ensure everything was set and done. She also wears her Summer Outfit to enjoy her time.

Akari Bushida is wearing his School uniform with the Assassin Hooded Scarf and his Assassin weapons and equipment

Akari Bushida is wearing his School uniform with the Assassin Hooded Scarf and his Assassin weapons and equipment. He still working as a Student and an Assassin to prevent any Templar attacks again. He sees Mayumi and approaches her and she notices Akari arrives on time.

Saegusa Mayumi: Ahh Akari-san, You arrived just in time. Are you excited for your first Tournament?

Akari Bushida: Ugh...yeah...I think so...

Saegusa Mayumi: Are you okay Akari-san? You seem not very excited or something.

Akari Bushida: Trust me..you don't want to know what happened. Mayumi-san, besides I am excited about the Tournament against other Schools.

Saegusa Mayumi: Well we are prepared for anything and we are set. So anything that you have in particular in this tournament?

Akari Bushida: I have learned from my Master Kokonoe that he contacted me about Third High School. What can you tell me about it?

Mayumi: Ahh now that you mention. Third High School is a National Magic University Affiliated High School located in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. It is an upper-level, magic institution known for sending a high number of graduates to the university every year and is an elite school that churns out a large number of excellent Magicians and Magic Technicians. The emblem of Third High is a yellow octagram, and the color of the uniform is red which matches the school wall's color.

Akari Bushida: Almost similar to us. I was still curious that, they become our rivalry. 

Mayumi: Well that depends on our strength and weakness. But seriously there is no need to be worried about that. You will compete with Tatsuya.

Akari Bushida: Ahh that. Yeah, he wanted me to be part of the Monolith Code. I hope I can manage that one.

Mayumi: I am sure you can do it Akari. I have faith in you and you as an Assassin. [winks]

Akari nods to her and smiles behind his Assassin Hood as he sees other Students who have arrived they enter the bus and the driver off to the Hotel where they and the other Schools are staying for the tournament. At the Bus, Akari is sitting alone in the back and he looks at the picture of his family and sighs behind his Assassin Hood suddenly Miyuki notices Akari who is sitting alone and she decides to sit next to him.