𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

A/n: did I mention that this book will have 25 chapters and an epilogue? Well, now I did.

❝ 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"....That's a hella kind of love story," a kid, in his early teenage years, mutters as the older teen beside him cringes. "Ew."

Ryoh gasps dramatically, "Don't say that, Lucas!" He exclaims. "Just wait until you meet the one." Lucas, a thirteen year old teenager, scrunches his face. "Don't wanna." He says nonchalantly.

"Never thought mom suffered so much," Aaron, Lucas' younger brother comments.

Lucas hums as he nods his head. "It's both funny and irritating at how denial dad was, though. Uncle Flynn already gave him hints. He should study more about Prudence," he huffs, crossing his arms to his chest.

Ryoh lets out a defeated sigh. Both Lucas and Aaron have the personalities of (name)'s brothers; with Lucas having Fabian's while Aaron has Flynn's.

Lucas has grown into a young teenager with dark brown hair and (eye colour) eyes. But if you take a better look, you can see a shade of gold at the lower part of his pupils.

Meanwhile, Aaron is a kid in his early teenage years, with a lighter shade of (hair colour) hair. He has a pair of cenral heterochromia eyes, with golden colour on the outer parts and (eye colour) colour in the inner parts.

Both of them are two liners, and both of them have the Prudence's ability.  Lucas' ability allows him to read people's mind, and his personal magic is reset; which allows him to restore everything to default. Broken plates (which he often accidentally breaks), wounds, and even magic.

When training, he once accidentally resets Orter's magic, and damn, he's so weak when he can barely have control of his magic. (Name) was exhausted because she couldn't stop laughing that day.

Luckily for Orter, Aaron's ability is to upgrade; the same as Flynn's personal magic. He helps upgrade his father's sand magic and Orter can finally get his revenge on (name) by trapping her in his sand lock and showering her face with sloppy kisses, which Lucas cringes at while Aaron just smiles.

Aaron's personal magic is element manipulation; where he can control seven elements; earth, lightning, wind, fire, water, nature and light.

(Boboiboy referenced y'all.)

With his ability, he can upgrade each element into the second tier; quake, thunderstorm, cyclone, blaze, ice, thorn and solar.

Quite op if you ask me.

"Ryoh-san, where is Uncle Flynn's book now?" Aaron asks, curious as Lucas side-glances at the light cane, also fails to hide his curiosity.

Ryoh smiles as he stands up. He walks into Orter and (name)'s room and opens the drawer at the table beside the bed and takes a book before going back to the two teens.

"Here," he hands it to Aaron, which he accepts in delight. He reads the title out loud as Lucas leans in to take a look at the book. "Her..." the younger Madl mumbles. "Mom?" Ryoh nods his head.

Lucas opens the first page. "For my weak, fragile sister?" He reads the only sentence on that page. Aaron raises an eyebrow and turns to the next page.