Chapter 1: Meet Leona: The Little Lion Cub!

Hi! I'm Leona the lion cub Celestial Spirit. I live here with my brother Leo and the rest of the Celestial Spirits. I Love the spirit world especially when my brothers around. I love to play games with him and the other spirits. However my life is not all sunshine and rainbows because of my master Kayden Lillica. Nephew to Karen Lillica the rudest person I've ever met. They treat us like trash especially Aries. Karen and her nephew think because we are contracted with them that they can do whatever they want with us! It's so annoying! Anyways that was three years ago while my brother was banished forever from the spirit world I was stuck in this hell because Kayden thinks that he can abuse me because he thought that because his aunt went on a job when she was low on magic because my brother wouldn't go back to the spirit world because he wanted to show that Celestial Spirits have feelings too that she got killed on that job so then the Celestial Spirit King banished him from the Spirit world and since I wasn't contracted to Karen that I would be ok but I'm not because Kayden still abuses me to this day and he said if I were to run and tell someone that he would make my life 100 times worse if I were to do that. But I've secretly been praying that Leo would remember me and try to come and find me so we can be together again. At least that's what I hope like I said it's been three years since my brother was banished and maybe just maybe someone would find him before it's too late.