Chapter 4 - Bang

|| 3rd person ||

Everyone was doing their daily things, when suddenly- 

BANG.

No one knew where it came from, but they knew it was from someones room. They were about to head up when suddenly nifty came running down the stairs, surprisingly crying.
"Woah woah whats going on nifty?!" Charlie says worriedly.
"ALASTOR! ALASTOR IS HURT!" Nifty said in a panick.
"He can tough it up." Lucifer muttered, but charlie heard it.
"DAD DONT SAY THAT! THATS WRONG!" Charlie shouts.
"What'd he say??" Angel says confused.
"NOTHING- JUST- NIFTY WHAT HAPPENED?!" Charlie shouts yet again.
"I-I WAS KILLING SOME ROACHES IN HIS ROOM AND HE WAS READING AND I SAW A GUY OUT OF THE WINDOW AND HE HAD A GUN AND I TRIED TO WARN ALASTOR BUT IT WAS TOO LATE AND THE GUY SHOT HIM!" Nifty said quickly. 
"WHERE?" Angel shouts.
"IN THE STOMACH!" 
"IS HE STILL ALIVE?!" Husk then shouts.
"Y-YEAH BUT HES REALLY INJURED AND HE MIGHT PASS OUT!"
"THEN LETS GO!"
They all rush up the stairs and barge into alastors room to see a guy dressed in all black with a knife, about to stab alastor right where he shot him, but angel tackled the guy, and vaggie, husk, and nifty all join in, pushing the guy out the window and jumping out as well to attack the guy, leaving charlie, lucifer, and alastor in the room. Charlie rushes over to alastor who was clenching his stomach hyperventilating.
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY??!?!? DAD COME HELP!" Charlie shouts. Lucifer was hesitant for a moment, but he couldnt just leave alastor there bleeding out and in pain. He walks over and crouches down next to alastor, inspecting the wound. 
"C-char-" Alastor started, but lucifer interrupted him.
"Dont speak. Save your energy." 
Charlie left to get bandages, leaving lucifer and alastor. After some silence, alastor finally spoke.
"Why are you-.. h-helping me?.." Alastor said weakly. Lucifer stayed silent for a moment before speaking.
"Because.. were enemies.. but i couldnt bare to see you in pain like that." Lucifer responded, as charlie arrives soon after with the bandages, and lucifer bandages up the wound.

- TIME SKIP BC LAZY -

A few weeks had passed. Lucifer and alastor werent enemies anymore, but still werent friends. They fought sometimes like they did when they were enemies, but they have moments sometimes where they act like friends. Their more of.. acquaintances.  One day lucifer entered alastors room without knocking, and immediately ran over when he saw alastor with a handfull of pills and a bottle next to him.
"L-lucifer?! Get out of my r-" Alastor was cut off by lucifer smacking the pills out of his hand and grabbing the pill bottle. "HEY!" Alastor shouts, trying to grab the pill bottle from him but lucifer pushed alastor away.
"Alastor, what were you doing?! Thats not healthy to take so many pills!!" Lucifer said worriedly. 
"Oh and since when did you care?!" Alastor responded. 
"Since i started to like you!" Lucifer shouted, but quickly covered his mouth, realizing what he said. 

|| AN! ||

HEHEHE CLIFFHANGER!!! >:3