5

Jins Pov-

Oh god,oh god,oh god!Theres nothing to get them out with!I searched high and low only to find a long thick log.Will it work?!It's gonna have to.I ran back to my friends in the hole."Jin!"They cried out.I lowered the log to them and pulled Barney.Adam Had this hopeful spark in his eyes.But the glint was gone and replaced with fear when the log snapped.Tears flowed from his eyes.I cant leave him.I reached down my hand and he grabbed it.Barney held on to my legs so I wouldn't fall in.I used all the strength in my body to get him out.I pulled him onto the dry dirt and I layed there panting.Same with Barney.We got up and Adam and Barney thanked me.We walked into the burnt school together.We heard two voices,A muffled One and an angry One.We headed down to see what was happening.
((WARNING: A BIT GORRY AND BLODDY))
Skys Pov-

What we say was terrible.Ross was chained to the wall with whip marks and deep gashes.A pool of blood lay under him."They're not coming Ross!For gods sake just shut up!"A voice screamed.Someone woke up in angry land...We all heard a whip crack and a cry of pain.We went deeper and saw someone I never thought I would see again.It was that one teacher that burned the school down and almost killed us.He saw us and pulled out a pistol."looks like you found us~"He aimed it at Jin."Too bad you won't be leaving.He slowly pulled the trigger then pulled it all the way.

((PLEASE DONT SKIP.THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK I PROMISE YOU!I LIKE TO BUILD SUSPENCE.DOES JIN DIE,DOES HE NOT DIE?PUT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!))