The Beauty through painful Hell

This story all begins after a young man in the real estate workforce has had enough after witnessing horrible situations in his old workspace which eventually causes a beautiful storm to occur in his mind. Here's what happened to Jinki and how he changed in full detail.

Jinki at the time was fresh out of high school and going into the workforce inexperienced at almost everything that didn't let him down as he blindly walked out on ledges filling out work applications. One day he stumbled across this particular agency that was hiring and included all the training needed for multiple open positions. When Jinki saw that he applied instantly so he'd have priority as the spots were filling up quickly. Within 3 days Jinki got the phone call he waiting painfully patiently for as he was finally able to start pursuing the career he'd always dreamed about ever since 5th grade. Jinki took all the training, instructions, and advice that he needed to prosper with all to heart grateful he even secured this position. At first, it seemed cozy, easygoing, light-hearted, and fun but throughout his career, it gradually got worse. The boss Jinki and his colleagues worked for was slowly becoming more overbearing, controlling, dominating, and demanding in the orders of slave-driving these young people. Jinki at the age of 27 finally dared to stand up for himself also to avenge his deceased friends at the same time.  This was the tipping point for Jinki as knew he had to escape from the lunacy he had witnessed in 9 years. Jinki knew he had more possibilities as an entrepreneur than to be tied to that mess. While he dipped his toe in under other companies he wasn't fully satisfied in what he was doing as he was now 34.

So with an envisioned goal, Jinki set out on a quest to find the right spot to open his own business.  Jinki took up forty hours of education at a board-approved real estate school to go for his Real Estate Broker and salesperson status.  Being faced with the final test it was all the knowledge Jinki learned from his years of being a realtor on top of that he had the chance to display all of his real skills in real time on his test. A few days passed and test results were posted on a bulletin board so everyone could check it out to see who passed and failed. Everyone in the class for REB&S* rushed to that board anticipating to see if they made it or not. At that board there was a stampede of people so Jinki waited his turn for the crowd to clear as he leaned in finding his name with writing beside it saying "Passed see the Dean."

At this point, Jinki realizes his job as a Real Estate Broker is now to manage brokers and oversee transactions and daily operations in the office. Jinki also has the authority to hire agents, train new hires, and manage administrative staff. executes sales transactions between two parties in exchange for a commission. Jinki was present in his fullness in real estate, finance, and other sectors using his rightful position as a broker to also facilitate the sale of financial products, property assets, intellectual property, material goods, and more. Jinki became so reliant, resilient, confident and willing to strive for the best-known name as he was no longer bound by a boss as he was the boss. Now, having his affairs in order he put out several ads for his company called Candy Advisor. Jinki hoped he would get someone to bite the hook as he wanted his business to start flourishing immediately.