The One That Got Away

Request: no

Pairing: Villain!Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Warnings: uhm, a lot actually, choking, bondage, blood kink, full power villain deku, spitting

Title: "The One That Got Away"

Summary: You just can't get a day off, now can you?

Your long sleeved hero costume failed to keep out the chill you felt walking down the dark, empty city street. It wasn't cold, but it gave you the heebie-jeebies. This was one of the only streets in Hosu that never got any action, especially since your first year, when a few of your classmates got roped into the mess of the Hero Killer: Stain. You were probably the only one that heard about it from your best friend, Shoto Todoroki. Well, the full story, anyways.

You climbed up the hero charts once you graduated U.A., and it's been a year and half since you graduated, and a year since he switched sides.

You are the No. 3 hero. Shoto is No. 1, and Katsuki is No. 2. There's one missing, though.

Izuku Midoriya became a villain 6 months after you all graduated U.A.

I know, it sounds completely made up. I mean, Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku who probably knew more about the former No. 1 hero, All Might than he knew about himself, a villain.

Izuku Midoriya, your boyfriend, a villain.

It left you heartbroken. You had stopped hero work for a while after. The heartbreak was too real and too sudden that you couldn't process it correctly.

Shoto, Katsuki, and Denki all were the top three heroes as your rank went lower, and lower, and lower the more time you took off and the more half-assed jobs you did.

But the three of them were there for you and pulled you out of the hole you had dug yourself into.

You had gotten over Izuku eventually but not really. He was still your first love, and you had started dating Denki, who was now the No. 4 hero.

You two were happy, don't get me wrong. But you never stopped fully loving Izuku.

You and Denki were engaged and set to be married in a few weeks.

Everyone knew about it. And everyone RAVED about it.

This would be the best couple pairing in centuries!

It would just be awful if someone came along and ruined it for you,

Wouldn't it?

You heard rustling in a nearby alleyway. Your head immediately went to a racoon or rat or even a drunkard, but there were no bars around this street.

You peeked your head in first, looking around with your eyes adjusting to the dark alley.

Suddenly, a sharp pain emitted from the back of your head and your vision went completely black.

Hours later, you woke up in an all stone room, no windows, and a door to your left. Your vision was hazy, but if you could maneuver your bodyweight-

"Starting to think you'd never wake up, princess~"

Your eyes widened and you became alert, taking in the rest of your surroundings, barely noticing the silhouette of the man leaning against the wall by the door in the shadows.

A pair of glowing green eyes appeared in the darkness as they looked at you with fondness.

If you weren't kidnapped and strapped down to a table, you would have called the mysterious pair of eyes gorgeous.