Perfect Couple

Request: no

Pairing: Izuku Midoriya X Reader, Shoto Todoroki X Reader (One-sided)

Warnings: depressed shoto but whats new?

Title: "The Perfect Couple"

Shoto must have thought he was the most unloved person in the world. He thought his family would be the only ones who never really cared for him, but then you come along and you're heads over heels, ALL OVER Midoriya.

-

Shoto tried to think of good things about himself that you might like.

-he was quiet, which some people liked.

-he had a strong quirk

-he was a "hunk", Mina would say. He hoped that was a good thing.

-he was smart, he supposed, considering he was one of the top people in the class.

-

But then when he thought of all of the good things about Midoriya, his face went blank.

-he was kind

-he was positive

-he had an insanely strong quirk

-he was adorable (he heard you talking with the girls when you said this quite loudly.)

-he was All Might's secret love child

-and he got you blushing by just looking at you

-he was sensitive and sweet

-

Yeah you totally had the hots for Midoriya. There was no way you wouldn't!

-

Shoto would always see the way your gaze on Midoriya lingered for a moment before you dragged yourself to look away, or when you would sit real close to him at lunch or when you were on the bus or train.

-

Midoriya would return these actions, too. Sitting next to you a little TOO closely, blushing at your presence, brushing his hand up against yours as the two of you walked together from class to class.

-

He was so damn jealous.

-

Midoriya was this picture-perfect guy that every girl wanted to date and every boy wanted to be.

-

Shoto wasn't fully convinced that he had no chance until one Monday morning, Izuku Midoriya walked into Class 1A with you attached to his hip, hands interlocked at your sides, gazing at each other with a certain fondness that wasn't there before.

-

To confirm his suspicions, Mina hopped up and down excitedly, screaming, "I KNEW YOU TWO WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!"

-

About half of the class surrounded the two of you, congratulating you both excitedly or asking you questions.

-

He noticed one specific brunette girl stayed in her seat, looking probably about as crushed as Shoto did.

-

He knew this was because she liked Midoriya.

-

But he didn't want this to end his friendship with Izuku or you, either.

-

But as the months went by, it got harder to talk to you and him without feeling a little pinch of disappointment and resentment.

-

The two of you planned dates and double dates at each other's desk's all the time, just in each shot of Shoto. He knew you didn't mean to, but it was his fault for sitting so close to Izuku.

-

Sometime in the middle of your second year, Shoto started dating Momo.

-

He didn't truly love her, he maybe had a small crush on her, but love was out of the question. She confessed her love to him and he said yes because he needed to get over you.

-

Him and Momo were a couple, they were an okay couple, and over time Shoto grew to fall in love with her, but he never loved her the same way he loved you.

-

Even well into their married years, Shoto and Momo never were able to compare to the perfect couple of Izuku Midoriya and Y/n Midoriya.