Chapter 1

This week didn't exactly go the way the white haired girl first anticipated, in fact she never thought she'd find herself taking off from school, hero courses to be taking care of the her ash blonde boyfriend. She was down in the kitchen making him herbal tea following the recipe according from the directions good thing Momo had it laying around just in case someone needed to make it for themselves. Recovery Girl was in the dormitory as well checking Bakugou's condition, at first she assumed it was a cold how could someone let an illnesses as awful as this one escalate so quickly? She removes the thermometer from his mouth, he coughs viciously into his arm, sounding haggard, and and dry.

He was to put it lightly miserable despite his best affords to convince her he was fine "I need you to stay in bed this time no more leaving this dorm room are we understood" she clarified. The blonde groaned in annoyance from under the covers, he understood but it's not like he was going to express that to her. "I said...I'm fine" he insisted, "no you are not, you have the temperature of 39.4 degree fever if it starts rising any higher do not hesitate to call me". she says, collecting her equipment, he rolled over on his stomach to face her "I'm not calling you I can't even get to...the damn phone-" he struggled to get out before coughing again, "shh rest your voice, I understand completely Yoshida is taking care of you she'll contact me you don't to worry just rest okay?"

and with that she walked out of his dorm room, down the hallway to the elevator's on her way down she see's Yoshida. "Oh recovery girl?! is he all right? do you know if it's serious or not?" she asked her almost frantic, "he'll be all right if he follows my directions accordingly, I ran a few tests on him asked him some questions his symptoms seem to match up with pneumonia unfortunately" she explained to her, "pneumonia?! I didn't realize it was that serious?! are you positive he'll be all right" Yoshida exclaimed. Hearing the possibility of it being pneumonia worried her especially since it's a serious condition to be in general.