**introduction**

**Part 1: Her Introduction -

Born and raised in a quaint village nestled amidst the rolling hills of Maharashtra, Priya's dreams stretched far beyond the confines of her rural surroundings. With eyes filled with wonder and a heart brimming with ambition, she longed for the pulsating energy of the city, where dreams danced upon the neon-lit streets.

Priya's journey from the serene tranquility of her village to the bustling chaos of Mumbai was not merely a physical transition, but a leap of faith into the unknown. Armed with nothing but her indomitable spirit and an insatiable hunger for success, she embarked on a quest to carve her name in the annals of destiny.

The transition was not without its challenges. The cacophony of city life assaulted her senses, threatening to overwhelm her at every turn. Yet, amidst the chaos, Priya found solace in the promise of new beginnings. With each step she took, she shed the skin of her past, embracing the boundless possibilities that awaited her in the city of dreams.

It was amidst this whirlwind of change that Priya stumbled upon a modest flat in the heart of Mumbai. The rent seemed too good to be true, and a flicker of doubt danced in the recesses of her mind. But driven by the constraints of her modest budget and the allure of independence, Priya brushed aside her misgivings and stepped into her new abode, unaware of the sinister secrets that lay in wait.

Pls follow me and don't forget to vote my horrorlovers 💜