"This place is cursed"

One evening, as Priya returned home from work, she noticed a faint, flickering light coming from the flat next door. Curiosity piqued, she approached cautiously, her heart racing with anticipation. What she discovered sent chills down her spine.

Through a crack in the door, Priya glimpsed a scene straight out of a nightmare. Shadows danced on the walls as strange figures moved about in a macabre ritual. Fear rooted her to the spot as she watched in horror, unable to tear her eyes away.

Suddenly, a creaking floorboard snapped her out of her trance, and Priya stumbled backward, her pulse racing with terror. She knew she had to get out of there, but as she turned to flee, she found herself face to face with the old man from the valley.

His eyes bore into hers, filled with a knowing glint that sent a chill down her spine. "You shouldn't have come here, child," he whispered, his voice dripping with malice. "This place is cursed, and now, so are you."

With a surge of adrenaline, Priya bolted from the building, her heart pounding in her chest. As she fled into the night, she vowed never to return to that accursed flat again. Little did she know, the horrors she had witnessed were only the beginning of a nightmare that would haunt her for years to come.

Don't forget to vote for more updates soon 🐱

Love you btw I'm a k-pop stan and I stan many k-pop groups and if you're also a k-pop lover comment ur favourite groups 💜🙃