131-140

Chapter 131 Collecting Medicine

Wen Jinyan suddenly said, "Junior sister, who did this?"

"Huh? What?"

Jiang Yu was confused and confused by the question. What was he asking?

Xuanqing and Xuanming used their spiritual senses to investigate and found that Jiang Yu's soul was indeed a little unstable. They looked at Jiang Yu with worry and anger, waiting for her to tell who that person was.

Who is the person who bullied them in Wuyou Valley? Don't think about it

Wen Jinyan asked again, "Junior sister, your soul has been severely injured. Who did it?"

Jiang Yu's eyes averted for a moment, remembering the pain like tearing his soul when he first crossed over. He later recovered a little. Coupled with the soul nourishing wood, although he was not cured, he was much better.

Xuanqing asked: "Disciple, who hurt you? You are not alone now. You have master and uncles to support you. Don't be afraid, just speak out."

Jiang Yu looked at everyone's worried eyes and said with a smile, "She is no longer here." She was not even on the same continent, so what was the point of saying it?

Fortunately, they only saw that her soul was severely damaged and unstable, but they did not discover that she was not the original soul of this body.

Wen Jinyan directly handed the box to Jiang Yu, "No matter how precious it is, it's useless to keep it here. Junior sister, keep it! The soul is unstable and will affect your subsequent practice. I hope junior sister will recover soon."

Jiang Yu took the box in his hand and said to Wen Jinyan, "I really need it, so I won't be polite to senior brother. If senior brother needs my help in the future, just ask."

"Okay, I won't be polite to my junior sister when necessary."

Xuanqing: "Disciple, can you refine the elixir for nourishing the soul?"

"Yes, but I can't practice high-level ones now."

"Then tell me, what elixir is needed and describe its shape? Let's look for it in Wuyou Valley. If there is none, we will go to Hidden Mist Mountain to find it."

"I'm fine now. Master, don't worry. The low-level soul-nurturing pills won't have much effect on me. How about this soul-nurturing wood?"

She really doesn't have soul nourishing pills in her dimension, otherwise she would have eaten them long ago

In the Xuantian Continent, there are too many monks but not enough meat, and many elixirs cannot be found, and have even become extinct. Therefore, even if she has the elixir recipe and is powerful enough, she cannot refine it.

Xuan Ming looked at Jiang Yu in disbelief and said, "Can you make elixirs?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "I can't refine it with my current high-level abilities. The Seven-Color Guerlain I just saw is the main elixir for refining Zhuyan Dan, and the current Seven-Color Guerlain is at its most powerful, so That's why I hurriedly asked Master if he had a cold jade box?"

Now that she has not absorbed the strange fire, she can only pick it and store it first. The best container is the cold jade box, which she also has in her space, but they all contain medicinal materials.

Xuan Ming is extremely jealous of Xuan Qing now. What kind of bullshit luck is this? I picked up such a precious lump as soon as I picked it up.

Xuan Qing glanced at Xuan Ming proudly. With such a proud look, Xuan Ming wished he could kick him out.