✨️Hyunlix-Eggstastic

⋆˙Ship:Hyunlix (Hyunjin x Felix )

✮⋆˙Type of story :Fluff

✮⋆Requested by: Hyunlixie4lifers

Hyunjin's Pov

I walk into the apartment as I come back from a long day from work "Felix?" I don't see him in the living room so that leaves three more places but the likely place is the kitchen. That man loves to bake more than I have ever seen.

"I'm in the dining room,can you come and help me love?" Felix asks as I walk into the dining room to see him decorating the eggs.

"What's this?" I notice that his fingers are dyed in different colors as he looks like a toddler who was attempting to paint.

"Did you forget?" Felix looks up at me with his innocent eyes making me want to pat his head. "Today's Easter,you are supposed to be coloring eggs and putting up decorations" He softly giggles

"Isn't my family supposed to be coming over tonight?' I sigh sitting down the chair next to him before he swats my arm light.

"Yes but you can't get your dress clothes dirty,people are going to be thinking that we adopted a kid when we are just doing this for fun and for your cousin" My cousin Hye min is only seven years old so we need to act at least somewhat entertaining I suppose.

"So? What if they do? You know that I wouldn't mind that" I tell him before he leans closer loosening my tie before handing it to me. "We could even use a surrogate if we wanted to"

"Enough talking Hyun,more dying" I laugh at his choice of words before I stand up starting to take off my clothes teasingly before Felix laughs along with me.

"Come on now, your family is going to be here in 2 hours and not to mention if we start this now they might walk into a not so family friendly scene" He knows that as well as I do "Besides about the other thing,no one's going to die now come on before I turn 80"

Since when did he get so bossy? It's cute,everything about Felix is cute from his small fingers all the way to his little bratty ways sometimes. I walk into our bedroom, going into the closet, grabbing an old T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants before walking back into our small dining room.

I grab an egg slowly dipping it into the red dye "How long do I have to keep this in here and why did you buy that little handy tool so we didn't look like the rejected oopa loop-" Felix kisses me quickly before pulling away.

"Oh shushy,this is supposed to be fun and a good time,I swear if you hang around Seungmin and Minho much longer you'll turn into them" He jokes "Just need to leave it there for three minutes and then put it into the container. I'm going to hide them around the house and in exchange of a egg,they will get a egg filled with candy" I lightly drop my hand off of the egg as my hand drips in red dye water.

"Oh no,it looks like I killed someone" I smirk before Felix groans letting his black hair get into his face a bit before he looks over at me.

"Don't you dare,don't do it Hwang Hyunjin" He silently laughs as he takes his hand out of the water as well "You really don't want a war of colored water do you husband?" He smirks.

We got married last summer in Thailand so we both still wear the wedding rings even though the marriage isn't legalized in Korea,it's still counts for us because what matters is we are tied to each other forever now

"I don't know Wifey,do you want to be cleaning up the mess before my family comes" I softly giggle before giving him kitty whiskers "Now you can be Minho's 4th cat"

"Oh it's on now,you want to give me away so easily,well now you're going to be a smurf" He drags his hands down my cheeks as I dip my hand into the yellow water before drawing a moon on his forehead.

"And now you're that cat from that anime. Jisung has shown me that anime so many times I swear I could almost do the transformation chant but my dignity will never let me do it" He laughed before resting his forehead on the table. He takes out the egg from the dye as he puts it beside the couch.

"I hope those are boiled because if they aren't then that's going to make a bigger mess on our carpet,I don't even want to think about trying to get that out of our carpet" I complain before Felix goes into the kitchen grabbing something before shoving it into my mouth.

"Take a chocolate and chill"

"This doesn't have that CBD in it does it?" The last thing I need is to get the lecture from mom that it's a drug and that I'm going to get addicted to it and so forth. That conversation would never end.

"Gosh no,what in the world is going through your head. We still have 5 more eggs until we're done and then we have to start cooking" Felix says as he stares at the clear cup lost in thought.

"Well sometimes I think I need to be high when dealing with my mom and aunt because she calls auntie a whore sometimes because she cheated on her husband a few years back and then it ends in a fist fight"

"Say what now? How did the conversation escalate so fast?" Felix says as he puts the next egg in as I take mine out placing it on the bookshelf before coming back over to my seat

"I was just giving you a little warning" I shrug before tapping the tip of his nose with the pink dye before going to the drawer of the stand by the couch getting the rabbit ears before coming back to him.

"Now you can be a cat or rabbit" I tell him after placing the rabbit ears on his head. "But either way I will love you just the same"