005 ( what worng with how I dress)

Chapter five

Chapter five

what worng with how I dress

season one, one episode

Katharina and Luffy were still in the tunnels trying to find a way to get inside the base

Katharina and Luffy were still in the tunnels trying to find a way to get inside the base. Katharina still hated it there because it was too small but she had a feeling that they were getting closer. " I have a feeling we're almost there," she said, trying to stay Positive. The boy nodded and said that he agreed. The two of them continued to walk and they didn't know but there were getting closer and closer and closer as they walked.

It seemed like hours had passed before they finally found a door that seemed like it could lead them inside but in Reality only took 2 minutes. Katharina was hesitant at first, not wanting to take any risks, but Luffy was the one to urge her on. With a deep breath, she pushed the door open and they were met with a rush of cold air. They were inside! Finally, they had made it.

But their excitement was short-lived as they both fell on to tables which made Katharina scream and luffy Gasp. The table then broke once they fell on it, making Katharina fall to the ground.The straw hat, on the other hand, was able to catch himself on a nearby shelf, narrowly avoiding a similar fate. The room they found themselves in was dimly lit and filled with all sorts of storage items and clutter. Katharina groaned as she picked herself up from the ground, rubbing her sore backside."Ouch, that was not the smoothest landing," she muttered, looking around the room. "Where are we?'"

The straw hat, still gripping onto the shelf, slowly made his way down to her helping her up "I believe we are in some sort of storage room. But it seems like there's more to it than just that," he said, examining the room with a curious eye.

luffy soon walked to the shelf that he caught when they were falling, he was met with a girl with Orangish hair, he walked out of his hiding spot with Leaving katharina Confused. The stranger kicked up a staff and pointed it at him. Katherina Archer eyebrows and soon filled after the boy.