4

After the bell test Naruto meets up with Danzo.

Danzo asks how much did Naruto reveal in his fight against Kakashi.

Naruto replies, saying he only revealed his Conjuration and Kenjutsu skills.

Naruto and Danzo were aware that Kakashi was probably suspicious after the battle

Danzo nods in approval at Naruto's response.

"Good," he says, his expression unreadable. "Keep your true abilities hidden until the right moment. It's crucial for our plans."

Naruto nods in understanding, his gaze steady. He knows that revealing too much too soon could jeopardize their objectives.

With their conversation concluded, Naruto leaves to continue his training.

In a meeting with Hiruzen, Kakashi and the other Jonin Sensei provide comprehensive reports on their respective teams' performances during the bell test. They discuss the strengths, weaknesses, and character traits of each genin under their tutelage, offering insights into their progress and potential.

Kakashi, despite his suspicions regarding Naruto's abilities, chooses not to divulge his concerns with the other Jonin present. Instead, he focuses on presenting an objective assessment of Team 7's performance, keeping any personal observations about Naruto to himself for the time being.

Asuma provides a detailed report on his team, consisting of Choji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, and Ino Yamanaka. He highlights their individual strengths and weaknesses, emphasizing their complementary abilities as a team. Asuma acknowledges Shikamaru's strategic thinking and leadership potential, Choji's kindness and his strength, and Ino's resourcefulness. He also discusses their performance during the bell test, noting their ability to work together and adapt to challenging situations. Overall, Asuma expresses confidence in his team's growth and potential as future shinobi.

In his report, Asuma candidly addresses the challenges and shortcomings of his team members.

In her report, Kurenai provides a comprehensive overview of her team's dynamics and progress. She begins by highlighting Hinata's remarkable progress in overcoming her shyness and lack of confidence, noting her dedication to training. Kurenai also praises Shino's analytical mindset and strategic thinking, emphasizing his ability to assess situations calmly and devise effective tactics. However, she expresses concerns about Shino's tendency to prioritize logic over emotional connection, which could impact his ability to form strong bonds with his teammates. Additionally, Kurenai addresses Kiba's impulsive nature and overreliance on brute strength, stressing the importance of tempering his aggression with discipline and strategy. Despite these challenges, Kurenai remains optimistic about her team's potential and emphasizes the importance of continued growth and cooperation in their development as shinobi.

Kakashi gives a brief report of his team. He excludes the part of Naruto engaging him on his own.

"Hokage-sama, I wanted to discuss something concerning one of my new genin, Naruto" Kakashi

"Go ahead, Kakashi. What's on your mind?" Hiruzen

"During the bell test, Naruto displayed remarkable skills and a level of bloodlust that caught me off guard. It's as if he's hiding his true abilities." Kakashi

"I see. Did he reveal anything about himself during the test?" Hiruzen

""Not directly, but his combat prowess suggests he's more than just a regular genin. It's possible he's hiding something." Kakashi

"We'll need to proceed cautiously." Hiruzen

"Agreed. I believe further investigation is necessary to ensure the village's safety." Kakashi