Six

Sheryl's boyfriend and his basketball team had won the finals yesterday, and the whole team had decided to go to the best club in the country

Sheryl's boyfriend and his basketball team had won the finals yesterday, and the whole team had decided to go to the best club in the country. Since it's Sheryl's boyfriend he had invited her and even though I didn't want to go she begged me to go with her . She kept saying "No I don't want to be alone when Noah is with his friends" . So in the end I'm here in this bright noisy ass club.

I'm not the type to go out and party in cramped, crowed noisy places but , she gave me those puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist. The whole team was seated in one area away from everyone else in the club. Talking about the game and how terrible the other team was playing. I only know some of them , because they sometimes come over to Sheryl's dorm when Noah comes over. Matthew, the loudest out of all them couldn't shut up.

"You weren't believe it , I actually gave them a chance to win and they didn't even take it" Tanner laughed . "So if we had loose yesterday it would've be your fault right" Noah said pointing his index finger at him . I want to go home , I just want to go home and read a novel and eat some snacks. I'm so upset the second part to my favourite novel had just been released today , but no I have to be here . I'm in my little corner while Sherly is sitting on Noah's lap kissing his neck and whispering things in his ear.

Noah's hand is planted on her ass and ever so often I would see him squeeze it and Sheryl would always giggle.

All of a sudden Tanner shouted that we should play spin the bottle. Hell no I'm not playing that . There's no fucking way I'm kissing anyone in this room . My fisrt kiss is to be from a nice man who's from my books. "Really Tanner spin the bottle what are we drunk high-schoolers" Matthew said . "Come on it would be fun" . "Hey count me and Sheryl out okay the only lips I'll kiss is hers" saying that Noah kissed Sheryl deeply.

Gross . I definitely didn't want to see that . Suddenly everyone's eyes were glued to me . "I-is something wrong" I stammered . God I probably sounded like a fool . "Since you're the only girl here we decided to change the game " Tanner stated. He continued "We're going to play seven minutes in heaven, and you're the only girl here so you will be shining the bottle" . Fuck. I don't want to do this at all.

I would've said no , but I feel guilty after telling people no . So what did I do ? . I went ahead and played seven minutes in heaven. Before I got up from my seat to make my ways to where the boys were seated , I heard my phone buzz in my purse.

UNKNOWN: If you let any of those men filthy hands touch you , it wouldn't end nice.

My eyes widen as I read the text message. Is someone playing with me right now. For some reason I thought it was Sheryl , but she was to busy with Noah that she wasn't even paying attention. Okay so it's definitely not her , then who could it be. It's just a scam . Someone is playing with me ,they may have had the wrong number.

As much as I didn't want to play this seven minutes in heaven shit, I thought it would be fun to see what these guys are like. There's like at least ten men here present, and I'm going to spend seven minutes with one of them. I placed my phone in my bag, making my way to where the rest of the guys were seated. To be honest no one at this table right now is handsome.